Fulham away

3 hours ago, leeowls87 said:

Timing for this has been perfect as Im in London that Saturday on my bros stag, His actual Stag is Friday when when we are doing the Crystal Maze and going out afterwards, staying the night and as there are 8 of us going all football fans we said we'd go to a game in London that Saturday.

We Joked it would be perfect if Wednesday were playing away in London that weekend and couldn't believe our luck when the fixtures came out

Anyway My Dad rung today and said we've got tickets in the neutral end (I was going to wait for away section but decided not to risk not getting any) 

Does anyone know how the neutral end works or been in it before? Can I wear my Wednesday Shirt? basically can I blatantly be a Wednesday Fan in that section without attracting any trouble

Neutral end is the same end as away fans, yes you should be fine in a SWFC shirt, never really gets that full when we play so you may be able to get over near the away end (pretty much sit where you want).Usually the people that attend the neutral end are day trippers, tourists and people that queue for tickets to see the tennis at Wimbledon.

35 minutes ago, Greengrass said:

Neutral end is the same end as away fans, yes you should be fine in a SWFC shirt, never really gets that full when we play so you may be able to get over near the away end (pretty much sit where you want).Usually the people that attend the neutral end are day trippers, tourists and people that queue for tickets to see the tennis at Wimbledon.

Thanks for the Info, good to know it's next to the away fans as well.

Expect this to be £30 for us - that's what they charged Norwich for the opening game and I've been on their website and the ticket prices for both games seem to be the same in all areas for home fans.

Hoping for an announcement soon, it's on my boy's 10th birthday which is a perfect opportunity to combine an away game and a promised London trip.

2 hours ago, Shifty Powers said:

If anyone would like a ST with probably enough points for first day - then let me know.

Be happy to help out any Owl who needs one. I just can't afford to go this time. 

Any chance I could use it please, mate?  It's for my boy, as previously stated it's his 10th birthday on the day of the game and I'm hoping to take him to his first away match.  He's got a season ticket, but because he's got no away games on it he'd be low down on the priority list.  I can buy mine on day 1 but would prefer to avoid waiting and risking not being able to get tickets at all by the time he could get one.

On 12/07/2017 at 15:01, leeowls87 said:

Does anyone know how the neutral end works or been in it before? Can I wear my Wednesday Shirt? basically can I blatantly be a Wednesday Fan in that section without attracting any trouble

Yeah, you'll be fine. You can pretty much move along to be next to the Wednesday fans (most people in the neutral end last season were indeed Wednesdayites). There won't be any trouble - Fulham fans are a timid bunch...

On 12/07/2017 at 15:01, leeowls87 said:

Timing for this has been perfect as Im in London that Saturday on my bros stag, His actual Stag is Friday when when we are doing the Crystal Maze and going out afterwards, staying the night and as there are 8 of us going all football fans we said we'd go to a game in London that Saturday.

We Joked it would be perfect if Wednesday were playing away in London that weekend and couldn't believe our luck when the fixtures came out

Anyway My Dad rung today and said we've got tickets in the neutral end (I was going to wait for away section but decided not to risk not getting any) 

Nice when things work out, hope you lot have good stag do and Weds don't f00k up the weekend for ya ! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sam779 said:

Over 2,600 sold now and we have received our final allocation giving us 4,000 in total.

I think its a poor turn out for us to be honest Fulham on a Saturday is always very popular , I expected 1st allocation to have been sold by weds am ,quite a few already have been put off it looks by the preston performance .

4 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

I think its a poor turn out for us to be honest Fulham on a Saturday is always very popular , I expected 1st allocation to have been sold by weds am ,quite a few already have been put off it looks by the preston performance .

quite a few have purchased in the neutral section,

20 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

yes that's true ,Fulham ive heard is a fantastic away day ,one of very few that I aint been to until next Saturday. still should expect us to sell out .

i did it for the first time last season

great day out..

2 hours ago, ANDY said:

quite a few have purchased in the neutral section,

I've actually done this myself. Wanted to go with a mate who's not a member or anything and I thought buying a neutral ticket would be safest. Feeling a bit silly now - Trying to get a refund on them but does anyone know if it's easy to move between the Neutral and Away blocks? lol

Edited by matt_c

On 11/08/2017 at 20:17, handworth52 said:

It had just gone on general sale on that morning at 9:00 am so sure we will be over the 3k mark by now