Fulham away

4 hours ago, alanharper said:

Have people actually received their tickets? Ordered ours last Monday and they've not come yet.

same here waiting on mine. this has all come about cause the club issued season tickets so late that they were too busy to sell away tickets at usual 3 wks before a game on Monday , selling 12 days and less away tickets is putting a risk on a lot of supporters not getting tickets in the post in time . when will the ticket office go back to selling just under 3 weeks before game?.

Cheers. They'd better be here by Thursday,  I'm going down for the lad's 10th birthday weekend on Friday morning. Star Wars exhibition,  Wembley Stadium tour, Natural History, Science and war museums - all bound to be tarnished by the actual match! 

2 hours ago, handworth52 said:

same here waiting on mine. this has all come about cause the club issued season tickets so late that they were too busy to sell away tickets at usual 3 wks before a game on Monday , selling 12 days and less away tickets is putting a risk on a lot of supporters not getting tickets in the post in time . when will the ticket office go back to selling just under 3 weeks before game?.

Bolton tickets are going to be less than a week before game. :duntmatter: 

Pay on night shouldn't be a problem though you then miss out on 10 priority points.

On 8/11/2017 at 22:27, matt_c said:

I've actually done this myself. Wanted to go with a mate who's not a member or anything and I thought buying a neutral ticket would be safest. Feeling a bit silly now - Trying to get a refund on them but does anyone know if it's easy to move between the Neutral and Away blocks? lol

I was in the neutral section last season. IIRC there was netting between the two sections. The neutral section was probably about 50% Wednesday fans anyway (although it was probably only about half-full), so it didn't really feel like a 'home end'.

16 hours ago, Ryan the owl said:

Ticket office tweeted last night that's what we'd sold.

They, did but late last week they said we had received full allocation of 4,000 then on Monday when someone asked how many left they said around 500, 48 hours later they say we've sold just under 3,000. WTF:lol