Sam Winnall...

Guest Copthorneowl

This is apparently a Sam Winnall thread.  You just couldn't make it up.

The Forestiero neggers and haters still have to just pile in, just can't leave it!  Never read such rubbish - top scorer two years, top assists two years; he's  been with us ... Oh yes just the two years. "He's not trying" utter garbage he chased more defenders down than anybody else on Wednesday but hey ho let's post anti Nando rubbish anyway. "He sat on the floor moaning" yes he was fouled around 9/10 times and got four free kicks, he had every right to complain.

The only negative thing I've read in this thread that is true is FF will bring in more dosh than any other player on our books - which might just might spell out to some tosspots his actual ability/value. If you neggers actually believe we will move on and up by getting rid of a player that any other champ and several Prem clubs would jump at you seriously are deluded.

4 hours ago, Holmowl said:

FF, Reach and Wallace as wingers would be a stronger group than any club in the Championship.

You can have lightnening pace (Ikechi Anya) with no end product, or amazing end product like Wallace. I'll take Ross any day.

After watching the town winger rip our full backs to shreds, how on earth can you come to that conclusion.

Edited by zzmdu

16 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

After watching the town winger rip our full backs to shreds, how on earth can you come to that conclusion.

Dont understand the question. What has my description of a Reach, affect and Wallace got to do with Town's winger?

But anyway...

Was with a Town ST holder today and we discussed Quaner ripping Pudil to bits. He tells me Quaner is not overly quick and is a CF not winger. He looked bloody quick and a natural winger up against poor Daniel. Looked like Daniel had divers boots on. 

4 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Dont understand the question. What has my description of a Reach, affect and Wallace got to do with Town's winger?

But anyway...

Was with a Town ST holder today and we discussed Quaner ripping Pudil to bits. He tells me Quaner is not overly quick and is a CF not winger. He looked bloody quick and a natural winger up against poor Daniel. Looked like Daniel had divers boots on. 

We need better, quicker wingers, than reach.

Edited by zzmdu

12 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

We need better, quicker wingers, than reach.

Deceptively quick.

At Florist he murdered their full-back for pace, especially over longer runs.

The way he burst thru the middle at home to Brum was pretty sharp too. 

Im not saying that in Wallace, Reach and Nando we have the perfect winger, but come on, that is a flipping good trio at Championship level. Wallace and Nando are superb, and Reach has huge promise.

1 hour ago, Copthorneowl said:

The Forestiero neggers and haters still have to just pile in, just can't leave it!  Never read such rubbish - top scorer two years, top assists two years; he's  been with us ... Oh yes just the two years. "He's not trying" utter garbage he chased more defenders down than anybody else on Wednesday but hey ho let's post anti Nando rubbish anyway. "He sat on the floor moaning" yes he was fouled around 9/10 times and got four free kicks, he had every right to complain.

The only negative thing I've read in this thread that is true is FF will bring in more dosh than any other player on our books - which might just might spell out to some tosspots his actual ability/value. If you neggers actually believe we will move on and up by getting rid of a player that any other champ and several Prem clubs would jump at you seriously are deluded.

Hi you have been quiet recently.

Just had a quick flick thru this thread and haven't seen many having a pop at FF. There's one fella "must go" and one saying "failed here", but apart from that most are positive or say he is simply playing in the wrong role under Carlos and that is why perhaps he should go. It's certainly my opinion as you know, that he plays wide or Carlos or new manager need to rip the system up for FF to fit in.

9 hours ago, Saxondale said:

But he never gets the chance to do that while he's isolated up front does he?

Personally I think he will be the one to go this summer to help balance the books a bit. In today's market we could easily bring in £8m - £10m and I think now is the perfect time to cash in.

If we are all really honest about it, it just hasn't been the same since the Norwich incident. He doesn't seem as happy, he's been nowhere near the player he was last season IMO. A move is probably best for everyone.

Vs Wolves away was probably the best I've seen him play ever

8 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Hi you have been quiet recently.

Just had a quick flick thru this thread and haven't seen many having a pop at FF. There's one fella "must go" and one saying "failed here", but apart from that most are positive or say he is simply playing in the wrong role under Carlos and that is why perhaps he should go. It's certainly my opinion as you know, that he plays wide or Carlos or new manager need to rip the system up for FF to fit in.

You're non stop on advocating Carlos to go though, give it up it's gone beyond boring.

FF on the left would not need wholesale changes/ system ripped up.

2 decent full backs with pace/ attacking ability, replacement for Loovens and our injured to come back and we'll be reyt.

1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

You're non stop on advocating Carlos to go though, give it up it's gone beyond boring.

FF on the left would not need wholesale changes/ system ripped up.

2 decent full backs with pace/ attacking ability, replacement for Loovens and our injured to come back and we'll be reyt.

No I didn't say it would.

I dearly want FF left. I said if he doesn't play left the system would need ripping up to accommodate FF. 

1 minute ago, Dronny Owl said:

Really? You could have fooled me, I mean every happy player refuses to play for the team don't they? 

That's long gone, he's admitted he was wrong and apologised. Most of us that are grown up have forgiven him as we know what he brings to the team.

Let's  not forget he was supposed to be ruled out for the season and has worked hard to be back, he doesn't seem fit so to keep bringing up the Norwich away game is pathetic tbh.

A little reminder 

1 hour ago, Copthorneowl said:

I've never questioned his ability or skill, I'm just saying he's a mardy arse, he knows he's not going to get any decisions, as we all do, so just get on with it, stop moaning on the floor and do something, he wasn't the only one chasing people down and busting a gut for the team either, Hutch and Bannan do it quite regular. 

If he got over himself, and got on with his job he'd be a lot better off.