Sam Winnall...

1 minute ago, Dronny Owl said:

Top scorer yes, but hes not a big game player, his reputation proceedes him wherever he goes, is there any wonder with his antics that he never gets any decisions? Players have worked him out, refs have worked him out and being kept quiet in both legs by a donkey.

Never said not good enough, hes got talent in abundance, but has he got the right attitude? I'm not so sure

He gives his all, he didn't stop running on Wednesday. Never stopped. 

Sorry, I can't be arse to debate this. It's a pathetic argument. 

Some fans will never be pleased. 

What Hudders had up front was pace , energy and not a little bit of skill when running at our defence . They are the kind of players for this league . Have any of our super strikers got that - no .So the alternative is to have fast energetic , skillful wingers to get to the byline and get the crosses in .Have we got that - no .

Big building job to do imo if we dont want to drift into mid-table .

Just now, bigdan2003 said:

He gives his all, he didn't stop running on Wednesday. Never stopped. 

Sorry, I can't be arse to debate this. It's a pathetic argument. 

Some fans will never be pleased. 

He also got nothing from the ref and sat on his backside whinging for nearly 40 seconds when he could have got up and chased down a lost cause, he did stop running i saw him.  This is not an arguement its my opinion and i said i think hes done his time here, its probably time to go.  Clearly he has been unhappy, he isn't the player he was last season.

One player does not and can never make a team.

25 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

Winnall has impressed me a hell of lot more than Rhodes has . He looks like a proper championship player, ready to get stuck in and keep trying for 90+ minutes and is not short on ability either.

I think the four of Hooper, Fletcher, Rhodes and Winnall  are needed for the big push for automatic promotion next season. Inevitably there will be injuries but we can almost guarantee two quality strikers on the pitch.

Forestieri is a hell of a player if you go by individual talent, clearly our best, but at the end of the day I just don't think he fits into our team anymore. You certainly can't have him and Abdi in the same side. I would shake hands with Fessi and ' cash in the chips'  ( I actually would have done this in January).

If all our players are fit, there are many difficult decisions to make with the midfield and forwards. Letting FF go will not damage us too much as a team.

I half agree.

Certainly no place for FF as a striker.

But I still think he is the best wide player in the club. More dangerous than Wallace and even more so than Reach.

I totally agree that the four strikers, in Hooper, Fletcher, Rhodes and Winnall give us phenomenal strength in attack, but I would like to see FF, Reach and Wallace battling it out for the two wing roles. All three way better than Buckley or Macca.

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I half agree.

Certainly no place for FF as a striker.

But I still think he is the best wide player in the club. More dangerous than Wallace and even more so than Reach.

I totally agree that the four strikers, in Hooper, Fletcher, Rhodes and Winnall give us phenomenal strength in attack, but I would like to see FF, Reach and Wallace battling it out for the two wing roles. All three way better than Buckley or Macca.

Don't disagree that FF should play as our left winger.

However on the other wing we need width and pace, Reach is no where near competitive enough for a top championship side, Wallace should be back up.

6 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

However on the other wing we need width and pace, Reach is no where near competitive enough for a top championship side, Wallace should be back up.

I agree and I'd start FF on the left every game with Reach as backup (or maybe LB). Problem is Carlos doesn't seem to like him there and FF doesn't like playing there. 

If we are going to use him up front or as an impact sub I'd rather cash in and invest the money elsewhere. 

29 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

FF, Reach and Wallace as wingers would be a stronger group than any club in the Championship.

You can have lightnening pace (Ikechi Anya) with no end product, or amazing end product like Wallace. I'll take Ross any day.

I think Sam knew what he was signing up to - even before Rhodes, we had Fletcher, Hooper, Forestieri and Nuhiu in the senior team which suggested he would have to fight for a place in the team.

Obviously signing Rhodes after he's signed added more competition, but Winnall is a confident player and if he fancied his chances competing with our then strike force, adding Rhodes into the mix surely won't have bothered him.

Not forgetting his contract with us is life-changing money too!

A little bird told me him and CC had words on training ground.Hence why he went awol off bench for those games.

Dunno whether its true or not but would explain a few things if true.

Thing about CC is that he can in my opinion hold grudges.

Not a good trait for a manager me thinks.

4 minutes ago, owlsdreamer said:

A little bird told me him and CC had words on training ground.Hence why he went awol off bench for those games.

Dunno whether its true or not but would explain a few things if true.

Thing about CC is that he can in my opinion hold grudges.

Not a good trait for a manager me thinks.

Who are you referring to? Winnall.

Grudges. Who knows, ask Mcgugan....

6 hours ago, jack whitham said:

Have they ?..and you..how long have you been watching wednesday?..you seem to think you know everything.

Yep, everyone of yours is criticism, I dunno everything but my opinions aren't tantrum-esque. 

Not that it matters but been going since mid 70s, couldn't go earlier as I wasn't born until 1970  lol

3 hours ago, Dronny Owl said:

He also got nothing from the ref and sat on his backside whinging for nearly 40 seconds when he could have got up and chased down a lost cause, he did stop running i saw him.  This is not an arguement its my opinion and i said i think hes done his time here, its probably time to go.  Clearly he has been unhappy, he isn't the player he was last season.

One player does not and can never make a team.

Forestieri has not been unhappy. 

2 hours ago, nilsson said:

Both years in the play offs, when we needed a goal Carlos turned to Nuhiu :duntmatter:

You literally couldn't make it up, could you? Just for this alone (but there are loads of other examples) he doesn't deserve to be manager next season. 

PS I too have heard the Winnall/CC bust up rumour but who knows? SOMETHING must have happened...

Edited by Almat

55 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Yep, everyone of yours is criticism, I dunno everything but my opinions aren't tantrum-esque. 

Not that it matters but been going since mid 70s, couldn't go earlier as I wasn't born until 1970  lol

You dont want to see me in a tantrum BIG RON..

7 hours ago, longreach said:

Good to see you're going well with your rep count.

Now why would you want Forestieri to go?  He's possibly one of the best players SWFC have ever had on their books.

Ever that's a big statement I would say he's not in the top 50