That Derby goal is MASSIVE

18 hours ago, everydays_wednesday said:

Agree in the long run it is meaningless......but wait...win our next 3 games, momentum is ours...the world is ours...the universe is ours....!!

Love the sentiment. We've won four on the bounce which is our longest run with Carlos. I can't remember last time we did five, six, seven. Even Chelsea and man utd etc struggle with 10 which is what we'd need for the universe

Guest everydays_wednesday
5 minutes ago, saf said:

Love the sentiment. We've won four on the bounce which is our longest run with Carlos. I can't remember last time we did five, six, seven. Even Chelsea and man utd etc struggle with 10 which is what we'd need for the universe

Anything is possible.....even the universe (ask Brian Cox) :-)

On 17/04/2017 at 19:41, stocksyuto said:

We can make 3rd but its a tall order because readings last 3 games are against relegation threatened teams forest,wigan and burton 

Who will all have something to play for

On 17/04/2017 at 19:49, stocksyuto said:

Yep and udders have 4 games left so can still get autos but its a big if, they have fulham,wolves,brum and cardiff to play id say only the brum game is a easy 3 points for them the others are quite hard 

I think they will win 2 draw 2

6 minutes ago, iliveinthenow said:

Why do people fear Fulham?

They aint on some glorious run.  This is the first weekend they made the play offs. 

We have been in the play off for months. 

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/league-championship/2016-2017/custom-table

37 points from 19 games this year, averaging 2 goals a game, second in the form table. Last 10 games, 20 points, 22 goals. Or 48 points from their last 24 games, scoring 53 goals. That's a pretty decent run however you look at it.

2 minutes ago, Sova said:

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/league-championship/2016-2017/custom-table

37 points from 19 games this year, averaging 2 goals a game, second in the form table. Last 10 games, 20 points, 22 goals. Or 48 points from their last 24 games, scoring 53 goals. That's a pretty decent run however you look at it.

I looked at those stats you gave me. 

Fulham are 3 points and 3 goals better off (GD) than us. Not much of a difference. 

As I said....why do people fear Fulham?

11 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

The fear of Fulham is due to their expansive attacking style and number of goals they've scored. For me, I think they are the type of team we would relish playing against. 

We are much better against the technical sides rather then the physical ones

Exactly, half our problems at Hillsborough this season has been playing the teams that "park the bus" or the "wall" as Carlos calls it.

Play football against us and you are in trouble as Newcastle and Norwich found.

Also, Play Off's games are not league games. Very different style of play in the semi's and the finals are often cagey affairs. 

Edited by iliveinthenow

Leeds the only side in contention who i wouldn't want to play as their style is horrible for us.

We need teams that attack so the Fulham and Huddersfield style is fine for us.Reading are a weird mix of all styles for periods of their games but probably give us enough chances to beat them.

In reality all of them are mid-table squads with a few bits of extra class like Cairney,Wood etc that have generally over achieved this season so we probably will be viewed as clear favourites against any of them which usually isn't our strong point.If we secure our own place first of course.