Massive in the area!

haha no plan on stalking just curious :tango:

No, Sam does all the stalking, so he will know. I think it was Bywater, when he was playing for us, who whispered in @Sam779's ear at the breakfast buffet "For a moment, I didn't recognise you with your clothes on". 

lol 

No, Sam does all the stalking, so he will know. I think it was Bywater, when he was playing for us, who whispered in @Sam779's ear at the breakfast buffet "For a moment, I didn't recognise you with your clothes on". 

lol 

amazing

Great photo of the squad arriving in London this evening - a natural shot which highlights our teams spirit. 

I am looking forward to the game tomorrow, were on a roll.   

UTO

IMG_6436.PNG

I've said it a thousand times what a guy Carlos is!! Simply love the guy the team looks in high spirits go get them lads bring back the 3 points!!

Do they use the train just to cut the travel time down ? 

We've got that sponsorship with East Midlands Trains so we probably get it at a highly discount rate.

Dunno if you've ever done the trip down to London by EMT in first class, but it is really really nice. Add on the fact it's 'only' two hours, and I would imagine it's the best way to travel down there.

We've got that sponsorship with East Midlands Trains so we probably get it at a highly discount rate.

Dunno if you've ever done the trip down to London by EMT in first class, but it is really really nice. Add on the fact it's 'only' two hours, and I would imagine it's the best way to travel down there.

Yeah, and beats any potential traffic. Might not be the cheapest, but aside from flying prob the best mode of transport.