ALL HAIL KING CARLOS

3 hours ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Have you ever got it wrong ? Do you ever look back and think maybe I should have just done this or that instead! 

How many teams in this league have tried and tried to get out and failed ?

Derby gave mclaren a second shot then sacked him!! 

Don't expect instant promotion sat in your armchair dictating how the club should be run!

It's utter nonsense statement like this that make all your posts so laughable.  

4 hours ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Have you ever got it wrong ? Do you ever look back and think maybe I should have just done this or that instead! 

How many teams in this league have tried and tried to get out and failed ?

Derby gave mclaren a second shot then sacked him!! 

Don't expect instant promotion sat in your armchair dictating how the club should be run!

Armchair?

I would love you to compare records with watching swfc with me and the sacrifice ive made watching them.

3 hours ago, poite said:

It's utter nonsense statement like this that make all your posts so laughable.  

Agree

Thats what totally f.ooks up EVERY sodding debate on here, foundless accusations chucked about with no basis in fact...

You want Carlos in...Happy Clapper

You want Carlos out...Get t'Lane

Its no way to  reach any sort of conscensus....its childish and totally f.ookin' laughable.

14 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Agree

Thats what totally f.ooks up EVERY sodding debate on here, foundless accusations chucked about with no basis in fact...

You want Carlos in...Happy Clapper

You want Carlos out...Get t'Lane

Its no way to  reach any sort of conscensus....its childish and totally f.ookin' laughable.

It's the tabloidisation of modern thinking in action, I'm afraid.

The majority rush to opposing poles, hurl insults at those at the other extreme while refusing to countenance their ideas, leaving the minority whispering into the vacuum somewhere near where the truth often lies.

These kind of 'rallying cry' threads (though they're hardly modern retoolings of the St Crispin's Day Speech, are they!?) seem to have grown more prevalent of late, and although I generally tend towards the positive end of the spectrum, they've grown bloody tedious by this point.

Owlstalk seems to have descended into two diametrically opposing sides trying to shout louder than the other.

Meanwhile, in the vacuum, a few of us are quietly whispering...

4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

It's the tabloidisation of modern thinking in action, I'm afraid.

The majority rush to opposing poles, hurl insults at those at the other extreme while refusing to countenance their ideas, leaving the minority whispering into the vacuum somewhere near where the truth often lies.

These kind of 'rallying cry' threads (though they're hardly modern retoolings of the St Crispin's Day Speech, are they!?) seem to have grown more prevalent of late, and although I generally tend towards the positive end of the spectrum, they've grown bloody tedious by this point.

Owlstalk seems to have descended into two diametrically opposing sides trying to shout louder than the other.

Meanwhile, in the vacuum, a few of us are quietly whispering...

Sums it up very well..should we "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" ?

3 minutes ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

cant take owls-ya-doin serious after his suggestion of playing nuhiu behind Rhodes and Winnall lol

Most wouldn't play this set up but it was only my opinion! Don't take me seriously I certainly don't take you seriously infact you're a joke pal 

I've just used this in another thread...but there is no sentiment in facts ..CC is doing a fantastic job with just 2 years experience in the Championship...compared to every other manager in this league who all have experience of English football...reality, hard facts. CC is the man to do it.

carlos.jpg