Owls online?

7 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

dude, you're supposed to tell us!

lol well for shit n giggles I tried to find out! Presumably that image is from the 80s with it mentioning Coe and the only active fighter I could find at the time called Finnegan was Kevin Finnegan, who had his final fight on September 10th 1980, lost on points!

7 minutes ago, Grimbarian said:

lol well for shit n giggles I tried to find out! Presumably that image is from the 80s with it mentioning Coe and the only active fighter I could find at the time called Finnegan was Kevin Finnegan, who had his final fight on September 10th 1980, lost on points!

mate i applaud your commitment to the progression of random b*llocks lolI'm guessing it was 80's I mean Oracle was ITVs teletext service which died in 92. 

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Been streamed on radio sheffield..close your eyes and use your imagination and its even better

Usually do that with my hand.

Edited by mrbluesky

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Whilst listening to johnathun? Its the accent that gets you to the climax?

Just read the bit in bold,that`s why it`s in bold,:biggrin:

11 hours ago, Grimbarian said:

No. Same answer as last thread.

Bookmark this site: http://www.livesoccertv.com/teams/england/sheffield-wednesday/ never need to ask again, if we're not televised it won't be streamed.

How many times have you posted that same message Grimbarian?. You must have it as a 'cut and paste' lol

Still trying to make Owlstalk a slightly less irritating place...and I salute you, sir.

8 hours ago, the_mutha said:

How many times have you posted that same message Grimbarian?. You must have it as a 'cut and paste' lol

Still trying to make Owlstalk a slightly less irritating place...and I salute you, sir.

lol yes a few times for sure, fortunately others have it bookmarked as well now so do post it as well for me ;)

My biggest problem with these threads is the false hope, when you're an expat like me you get to see our beloved team at best half a dozen times a season so you're always desperate for some feed or link to work so it's a huge disappointment as a match nears to find out yet again you've been duped by a fake, malware infested clickbait stream site!

19 hours ago, Holmes said:

Need a bleeding degree in astrophysics to operate Kodi, downloaded Sportsdevil (I think) but no idea how to get vipbox!!

click on live sports and it should give you a list click on football then you get another list the look for vipbox .tv,for future reference