Sheffield Wednesday & The Failing Chairman

Prices are pretty high, team has gone slightly backwards and some fans have been hoping to get back to the  premier for 16 years.

Yeah maybe sometimes people could hold their tongue but it's normal to get frustrated when you are a fan who has no real power over what happens to your team.

I think sometimes people just focus on a bit of negativity and make it seem like fans are doing nothing but criticise when that's not really the case.

46 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Chansiri took over the club in January 2015.  We were 9th.

We are now 10th.

Don't get me wrong, he has done some good things.  But lets not pretend he has performed miracles.

It's not really Chansiri who's not performing miracles, the questions have to be pointed to who's in charge of player recruitment, coaching and the players.  Certainly if I was Chansiri I would want to know why my millions have taken us from 9th to 10th 

1 minute ago, Southie_Owl said:

It's not really Chansiri who's not performing miracles, the questions have to be pointed to who's in charge of player recruitment, coaching and the players.  Certainly if I was Chansiri I would want to know why my millions have taken us from 9th to 10th 

But who's picking the coach and people in charge of recruitment?

11 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

So we were 9th when he took over and the following season we finished in the play offs plus a good league cup run....

Currently we are 10th, but I didnt realise this season had ended already, .....jesus I have been duped on my season ticket this time :biggrin:

Edited by Big Jack

32 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

So we were 9th when he took over and the following season we finished in the play offs plus a good league cup run....

Currently we are 10th, but I didnt realise this season had ended already, .....jesus I have been duped on my season ticket this time :biggrin:

I think if you spent £70m you'd be a little curious why the team is now going down the table and not up! But hopefully a win tomorrow will get it all back on track and he will have less reason to worry 

2 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Chansiri took over the club in January 2015.  We were 9th.

We are now 10th.

Don't get me wrong, he has done some good things.  But lets not pretend he has performed miracles.

Where would we the club be if he hadn't took over?

How can he do miracles then?...

Throw more money at it?

Sack the manager?

Leave?

All the above?

1 hour ago, Southie_Owl said:

I think if you spent £70m you'd be a little curious why the team is now going down the table and not up! But hopefully a win tomorrow will get it all back on track and he will have less reason to worry 

After 50 + years of watching Wednesday, I would have passed on a long time ago if I worried about the team.

On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 12:37, daveyboy66 said:

50 years means nothing you have to worry on a match to match basis...it's the owlstalk way  lol

Oh deary, deary me. Now I'm worrying that I'm not worrying enough. It was worrying enough when I wasn't worrying about anything but I reckon now that you've got me worrying again I'll be having my 19th nervous breakdown by the end of the season.

BUT WAIT A MINUTE !!!!!!

What were those two songs again ??

Ah yes ; Don't worry, Be Clappy  and Always look on the Brightside Side of Life.

( Sits and waits patiently for the obvious replies and starts a personal lottery on how long it will take the first one to appear . ) lol 

On 11/17/2016 at 09:57, BD2OWL said:

Ticket Prices - Moan 

I have just been on the website to get myself a game sorted leading up to Christmas.

ALL CATEGORY C

36 quid to sit behind a goal/pillar

39 quid to sit on the grandstand

For games that probably won't see us go 6th

I try to buy tickets but my common sense won't let me.