Mindless animal. Name and shame him.

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

I can't believe how many people are defending the complete jeb-end

Why even kick a seat at all out of frustration?  regardless of whether there are kids about? 

We had some right nobs again at Derby yesterday - completely smashed and anti social. I saw a massive row a few seats away from me where some lads dressed in multi coloured suits had a go at a pensioner because he'd had the audacity to point out that they were sat in his daughters seat and she would be back from the toilet soon.  

Proper screaming in his face,  and his wife's too.  Collective bullying from a group of maybe 10, who should know better.

Due to personal reasons I've not been able to get to as many away games this year as I'd like, only been to Derby and Birmingham, where there was a huge amount of trouble kicking off between our own fans as well. Going to Fulham but if it's the same there I think I'll be hanging up my away season ticket and not bothering any more.

Get this seat kicking idiot reported to the club. I hope they do ban him and I hope Derby report him to the Police for criminal damage too.  The more like him that get banned the better 

I was about 5 yards away from that and to be fair to the lads they acknowledged they were sat in someones seat and said they would move when they came back ( it was half time ) 

The pensioner as you call him was being obnoxious IMO insisting that they move immediately and one of the lads lost it a bit with him but the others were trying to reason with him and he was not having it . 

The daughter came back and started effing and jeffing just to make things worse .

as soon as the teams came out the lads moved back to where they had been stood the first half .

PS did you think I looked good in the pink suit ? lol

11 minutes ago, trueblue1987 said:

Man goes to a game. 

Doesn't get his own way

Sulks and kicks a seat

Breaks seat and hurts children who were enjoying a day out.

Gets defended by fans.

You're right, I do hope that no other clubs read this forum because it is shameful and embarrassing. 

I agree, I probably should've just sent the picture to LLP. Cheers to the person who removed the picture. I appreciate it. 

Defended by who? 

KIDS get hurt?

Standard. Make poo poo up to make argument sound better  

And then take photos of men ;-)

3 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

I was about 5 yards away from that and to be fair to the lads they acknowledged they were sat in someones seat and said they would move when they came back ( it was half time ) 

The pensioner as you call him was being obnoxious IMO insisting that they move immediately and one of the lads lost it a bit with him but the others were trying to reason with him and he was not having it . 

The daughter came back and started effing and jeffing just to make things worse .

as soon as the teams came out the lads moved back to where they had been stood the first half .

Stop it  

It doesn't sound as dramatic when you tell the story  

We need moral high ground sensationalism when making up stories 

Guest Deleted member
1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

Hahaha

Beautiful. you've always looked good in pink...

I saw the argument after the shouting started, as many did, the guy in the white was really in the face of the old guy, and the young lad in blue was really abusive.

I would imagine the girl was upset on returning as her dad was in an altercation with a large group. scary situation and no need for it

This isn't about that. and not comparing it to the situation, using it add an example of normally perfectly sane and friendly people changing when in a crowd following a few beers

6 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

If the lads had some respect for a fellow fan that should have never happened. 

Not saying it's right but I'd never take my kid to an away game, this thread alone is enough to just say sod it.

People breaking stuff, falling out, threatening people and a thousand or so goons filming and taking pics and just spaffing it all over social media. Sounds a right laugh.

Well this thread descended into farce quickly.

I truly apologise if my search for the culprit has offended anyone.

But for the record, there is no issue of false accusations here. He did it. He was witnessed doing it. He was confronted over it and showed no remorse and made no attempt to to deny it.  His mate admitted he did it but thought it was okay. There is no debate over guilt here.

But no. I wasn't looking for vigilante justice. But I do want him named. I have contacted both clubs and will be requesting CCTV to be looked at. Along with the picture and the seat number it should be easy enough to sort out.

Thank you for those of you who have offered kind words. As for those who think this is just one of those things, I think you are perfectly entitled to your opinion.  Even if your world view depresses me a little. 

3 minutes ago, Cersei said:

Not saying it's right but I'd never take my kid to an away game, this thread alone is enough to just say sod it.

People breaking stuff, falling out, threatening people and a thousand or so goons filming and taking pics and just spaffing it all over social media. Sounds a right laugh.

But that isn't how it should be and that is why this thread exists. 

9 minutes ago, Cersei said:

But this is exactly why I started this thread. It is 2016, not 1976. There should be no fear of taking people to the game. 

If my "witch hunt" makes even the tiniest step towards being able to take kids without fear then it is worth it.

Just now, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

But this is exactly why I started this thread. It is 2016, not 1976. There should be no fear of taking people to the game. 

If my "witch hunt" makes even the tiniest step towards being able to take kids without fear then it is worth it.

I agree 100%.

the way you've gone about it though opens the bloke up to being set up on.

A bloke who allegedly kicked a chair while hammered. It is 2016 so now we have people posting his pic and twisting your story to say he hurt your kid/s.

That's not good either.

Another point - if you do act like a bit of a c**t in a place with thousands of people and in an era where everyone carries a camera/video camera with them by having their phone - you are virtually asking for your face to be plastered online. 

Just like Ronnie flipping Pickering. Now people know who he is cause he acted like a c**t. 

Applies to all of our tailface fans. 

Edited by cardiffowl06

1 hour ago, hugeowl said:

post a picture of the pink suit and name and shame the culprit.  Should be reported to police for crimes against fashion as a minimum.

lol

by the way what was it about the mad suits yesterday - a guy in his 40s near us had a suit with a sweets design on it - flipping horrific!  His young son was absolutely mortified byit all

I'm not sure splashing the guys face across here and other forms of social media is the wisest idea. 

He should be dealt with through the official lines i.e. the clubs, police etc. 

By all means I think he should be held to account, but not by some social media, online vigilante justice. 

1 hour ago, cardiffowl06 said:

Another point - if you do act like a bit of a c**t in a place with thousands of people and in an era where everyone carries a camera/video camera with them by having their phone - you are virtually asking for your face to be plastered online. 

Just like Ronnie flipping Pickering. Now people know who he is cause he acted like a c**t. 

Applies to all of our tailface fans. 

lol

Comparing a man violently threatening someone to someone that wasn't. 

41 minutes ago, Redfern Froggatt said:

post a picture of the pink suit and name and shame the culprit.  Should be reported to police for crimes against fashion as a minimum.

lol

by the way what was it about the mad suits yesterday - a guy in his 40s near us had a suit with a sweets design on it - flipping horrific!  His young son was absolutely mortified byit all

thanks