OFFICIAL 2016/17 BBC Radio Sheffield Football Heaven SWFC Thread

4 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

If you listen with your ears and not your gobs i said there is no choice its always both 

The choice i made was a World Cup for my country 

How does supporting my club AND my country make me a Judas by the way ?

England Tho.

I listened with my ears, you said World Cup over a top tier title because England is a once in a lifetime.

Just remind me when they both last happened?

1 hour ago, Ash76 said:

I listened with my ears, you said World Cup over a top tier title because England is a once in a lifetime.

Just remind me when they both last happened?

First thing i said was there is no choice its always both 

To the follow up question a World Cup win or  Premier League Title i chose World Cup

And thats why you're getting a bit of stick, i'd guess that 99% of Wednesday fans would go against that.

I was also pointing out that your reasoning is wrong, yes Wednesday have won the league more than England have won the WC but WC is every 4 years and despite the last occurrence of either as England's World Cup win in 66.

There's more chance of England winning the World Cup in the future than us winning the Premier League, bookies odds will reflect that too.

I just can't understand how you could prefer that

1 minute ago, Ash76 said:

And thats why you're getting a bit of stick, i'd guess that 99% of Wednesday fans would go against that.

I was also pointing out that your reasoning is wrong, yes Wednesday have won the league more than England have won the WC but WC is every 4 years and despite the last occurrence of either as England's World Cup win in 66.

There's more chance of England winning the World Cup in the future than us winning the Premier League, bookies odds will reflect that too.

I just can't understand how you could prefer that

I really dont care if 100% of Wednesday Fans would go against me 

A World Cup is the biggest prize in football full stop 

9 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I really dont care if 100% of Wednesday Fans would go against me 

A World Cup is the biggest prize in football full stop 

I haven't criticised your opinion you're entitled to say what you like and often enjoy it and the difference of opinion his does not make me a truer fan than you

My opinion is:  In my blue world the old 'Division 1' is the holy grail (feck this premier league sky cr*p)

The World cup is indeed a fantastic competition  but I would sacrifice what would be temporary National glee for Wednesday winning the the title it would make my life as a Owl complete

16 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

If you listen with your ears and not your gobs i said there is no choice its always both 

The choice i made was a World Cup for my country 

How does supporting my club AND my country make me a Judas by the way ?

You chose England over Wednesday no matter how you try now to gloss over it by saying you said both its criminal like a text said not a proper owl 

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

Following today's Dom Howson article in The Star about our poor recent transfer dealings, is it just me or have our local press turned against Carlos?

I'm also convinced Radio Sheffield have too and heard JB earlier in week directing callers to above topic and other negative Carlos hints.

Ditto Giddings Saturday night and Staton last week.

Ominous.