OFFICIAL 2016/17 BBC Radio Sheffield Football Heaven SWFC Thread

2 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Sod off back to the Tivolli Finney it's not exciting at all, not one bit. 4 v 2 and 1 v 3. and finally 1 v 3 and 4 v 2. Hooray !

It's a show which covers local football, not just us. These cup draws are tedious, but they're part of local football 

1 minute ago, Wolfmanjack said:

It's a show which covers local football, not just us. These cup draws are tedious, but they're part of local football 

Still remember ours Wolfman we had to attend league management meeting.

Sunday Regional League Cup     Brunsmeer  v  Woodseats WMC and Speedway v Walkley Cottage ...We conceded 2 penalties and lost 3-2.

1 hour ago, vickimarino said:

This bloke from Barnsley is hammered.

if we get promted o the prem next season lollollol 

I had a blunt with me in the van, so I started laughing, then he did and said "oh thats the funniest thing ive herd in ages"

I said "I know its as funny as the blades getting promoted to the championship"

that shut him up,........................ if looks could kill :manager:

Edited by andrewowl

10 'it's like's' from Shaun the Pig.

Robin the Pig was spot on about 606 some of the calls on that show are stupid and Robbie Savage has got a right ego on that show he's got 2 segments dedicated to himself and can't wait for calls to end when its coming up.

3 minutes ago, aeroswfc said:

10 'it's like's' from Shaun the Pig.

Robin the Pig was spot on about 606 some of the calls on that show are stupid and Robbie Savage has got a right ego on that show he's got 2 segments dedicated to himself and can't wait for calls to end when its coming up.

Was it only 10? I switch (mentally not physically) when he comes on now. I agree about 606 gone downhill very quickly. Shame as it was decent a few years ago.

Not meaning to sound awful but the callers are all either clueless about football, don't actually ever attend any games, are drug addicts or hammered or just plain thick.

Anyone listening to the show from outside Yorkshire must think we are a right state.

3 minutes ago, Wild Will Smith said:

Not meaning to sound awful but the callers are all either clueless about football, don't actually ever attend any games, are drug addicts or hammered or just plain thick.

Anyone listening to the show from outside Yorkshire must think we are a right state.

Well Mark the Pittsmoor Owl always sounds stoned.

A few callers do sound thick.

Brian the Pig always banging on about drinking.

So you're not far away with that assumption.

17 hours ago, Wild Will Smith said:

Call up yourself then and show them how it's done.