LOPEZ OR HUTCH?

Lopez. Let's make sure we get to half-time with eleven players on the pitch.

There's no doubting Hutch's ability and commitment but imagine what will be going through his head from the kick-off with 40-odd thousand Wednesday fans baying for blood.

Has to be Lopez. We need to be on the front foot with the ball at our feet, taking the game to them.

We can;t invite pressure by having someone sit right in-front of the defence, that'll play right into their hands. Bring Hutch on when the time is right. (When we're 2-0 with 1 to go)

Hutch didn't play in the half against Brighton when they had the most shots a team had in the first half of a Championship game all season. We were hardly on the front foot taking the game to the opposition that half. I just think Hutch gives you added protection but we can still pin their defence back with Hooper and either Joao or Nuhiu supporting with Lee, Bannan and Forestieri tiring out the likes of Huddlestone, Diame and Livermore. Their best player this season has been Clucas, hope CC has a plan for him.

Has to be Lopez. We need to be on the front foot with the ball at our feet, taking the game to them.

We can;t invite pressure by having someone sit right in-front of the defence, that'll play right into their hands. Bring Hutch on when the time is right. (When we're 2-0 with 1 to go)

Hutch didn't play in the half against Brighton when they had the most shots a team had in the first half of a Championship game all season. We were hardly on the front foot taking the game to the opposition that half. I just think Hutch gives you added protection but we can still pin their defence back with Hooper and either Joao or Nuhiu supporting with Lee, Bannan and Forestieri tiring out the likes of Huddlestone, Diame and Livermore. Their best player this season has been Clucas, hope CC has a plan for him.

Lopez. Let's make sure we get to half-time with eleven players on the pitch.

There's no doubting Hutch's ability and commitment but imagine what will be going through his head from the kick-off with 40-odd thousand Wednesday fans baying for blood.

Lopez only for the reason Hutch is a sending off waiting to happen. How long had he been on before he got booked at Brighton.

He hasn't been sent off all season.

The booking vs Brighton was ridiculous. A clumsy tackle, his first tackle.. & he gets booked. No warning.

Kayal assaults too players practically & doesn't get a 2nd yellow.

Hutchinson for me.

We need to disrupt Hull's play and stop them knocking the ball about and they have a few quality players in the middle of the park. 

Hutch's workrate and the fact he puts in more tackles whilst covering a lot of ground makes him the starter.

I think we're going to need more than an hour out of him tomorrow which is the only risk as playing full tilt he is bound to mistime a few and probably end up on a booking. 

Hopefully after that hour we've got a comfortable lead and can put Lopez in to see the game out.

Think it has to be Hutch. 

Lopez has really kicked on in the second half of the season, but I'm worried about him getting bullied by Livermore and Huddlestone. 

Lee is a resolute so and so (bit like Bannan), but I'm not so sure about Lopez. 

Guest Fedor

Our best midfield is Wallace Lee Bannan Fessi.

Our best attack is Hooper Joao (with Nuhiu later).

So for me its neither.

If Carlos is starting with Fessi/Hooper, which I hope he doesnt cos it is a waste of both, then Lopez for me. Madness to risk all on Hutch not doing a Charlton.

Wish I had a pound for every time you posted this.

Reyt waste beating Brighton over two legs.

lol lol

Edited by Fedor

Wish I had a pound for every time you posted this.

Reyt waste beating Brighton over two legs.

lol lol

Play offs final mate. Hope "your" starting XI which has Hoops/Fessi up front, or "my" starting XI which has Fessi left wins.

No gloating or bleating afterwards. Doesnt matter does it?

WAWAW