MASSIVE fan missed out on tickets

Right.  Serious advice time.

Ring the club, get on the waiting list.  Cross your fingers.

That does mean putting at least SOME effort in though to actually ring the club.  Chances are some will come up and depending where you are on the waiting list you will either get them or watch it on't telly box.

Right. Serious advice time.

Ring the club, get on the waiting list. Cross your fingers.

That does mean putting at least SOME effort in though to actually ring the club. Chances are some will come up and depending where you are on the waiting list you will either get them or watch it on't telly box.

Aready done mate, cheers

I can vouch for this lad guys, he's just trying to help out fellow owls who are mates, he's got his ticket and to be fair I think a few people have been caught out with how quick they sold out 

Aren't they releasing any "restricted view" seats on't Kop ?

Looked yesterday and there were loads showing as available- are we saying ALL these are sold or is there gonna be even more empty spaces ?

Just coming up with "no current events" on website now..

Aren't they releasing any "restricted view" seats on't Kop ?

Looked yesterday and there were loads showing as available- are we saying ALL these are sold or is there gonna be even more empty spaces ?

Just coming up with "no current events" on website now..

All went on General sale this morning with only way to get them either on phone or online, a lottery really. All sold out

All went on General sale this morning with only way to get them either on phone or online, a lottery really. All sold out

Beggar....

Not good for you, but again, good news for the attendance.

Sooner them pillars get knocked down the better - sure there has to be a quick & easy way with architecture/materials available these days to get them removed and keep the roof stable..

1867Heaven, I have PM'd you.

I am a London based Owl and was going to meet my father and brother tonight for the match (they are coming across from N Wales) - we have hospitality tickets in the Charlton suite with seats in the South Stand. These were our last option and I panic-bought them after the sale was suspended.

Unfortunately, my two young lads have both come down with a D&V virus this morning and I just can't leave my wife here in the poo poo, quite literally. I am GUTTED. But, as much as I love Wednesday, they are my priority.

I would be delighted to swap my ticket with you for the Brighton leg. You're more than welcome to join my Dad (Davetherave on here) and brother in the hospitality suite for a meal before the game, or he can just meet you with the ticket.

Please get back to me ASAP - I have PM'd you my phone number. Otherwise my Dad will take one of the family with him instead.