Derby County vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread *** Early Kick Off ***

I started to listen to Cardiffs player But then tuned into Boltons player, both just really boring commenteries, radio sheffield is really good compared to these.

Edited by daleblue

I started to listen to Cardiffs player But then tuned into Boltons player, both just really boring commenteries, radio sheffield is really good compared to these.

Tell some of the 

"round the grounds FFS" brigade 

We are spoiled with the Sports Team at RS and the stations commitment to our local sides 

Don't talk sense you will be accused of being bitter.

Erm. He agreed with me you tool.

I wasnt agreeing with either of you, just putting my opinion on the game and their managers comments. Im just delighted to see us match a team of that quality who have had significant investment over a number of years twice this season. Same could be said of our games against Brighton and Hull this year. Weve got some quality players now and good coaches who know how to set up against the better teams in this division. Also interesting to see how much Sky love us and Carlos!

Just shows how far we have come in such a short time.

Guest minsk owl

North Ferriby had the chance of securing 2nd place with a win today away at Gloucester City AFC, but are losing 3.0 , nearly half time  :wacko:

attachicon.gifNFU1.png

:sad:  :sad:   Nob off Gloucester 

post-38035-0-72823100-1461423408.jpg

A dive is when you go over without being touched. Exaggeration is when you're caught and make it look worse. Which incident was it?

Not when the touch and the fall are divided by time. It wasn't the touch that caused him to fall, but the dive was to highlight the contact.

It was a dive.

It was the left channel just before the box, near the sideline early in the match...

Nobodies mentioned that chance Derby had in the first half when they had at least 2 players off side possibly 3. One was at least 3 yards off

Beacuse nobody cares...

Not when the touch and the fall are divided by time. It wasn't the touch that caused him to fall, but the dive was to highlight the contact.

It was a dive.

It was the left channel just before the box, near the sideline early in the match...

Beacuse nobody cares...

Do you mean when he went down got up then was taken out by Hughes ?

If so no way was that dive