is it a plane? is it a bird? no its HOOPERMAN !

never in a long time have i seen at hillsboro a natural goalscorer as gary hooper,ok he misses a few but he'll get you 25 goals before the season ends,started slowly when he first joined cos of lack of matches,but look at him now ,9 goals so far ,he's worth an extra 12 points all on his own.with players like Forestieri Bannan Wallace McGeady Nuhiu providing the ammunition we might end up as champions ,why not? 

but for me our weakest link is Lucas Joao,he was ok before HOOPERMAN joined us,but since then he's gone of the radar,dont care if he ever plays for us to tell you the truth,maybe send him out on loan somewhere like sheff utd where he could get them relegated,thats my opinion anyway sorry for that,but i'm just grateful  we have HOOPERMAN FERNANDO AND PUDIL AND BANNAN in our team.

is it a plane ? is it a bird? no its HOOPERMAN

Guest oasisowl81

never in a long time have i seen at hillsboro a natural goalscorer as gary hooper,ok he misses a few but he'll get you 25 goals before the season ends,started slowly when he first joined cos of lack of matches,but look at him now ,9 goals so far ,he's worth an extra 12 points all on his own.with players like Forestieri Bannan Wallace McGeady Nuhiu providing the ammunition we might end up as champions ,why not?

but for me our weakest link is Lucas Joao,he was ok before HOOPERMAN joined us,but since then he's gone of the radar,dont care if he ever plays for us to tell you the truth,maybe send him out on loan somewhere like sheff utd where he could get them relegated,thats my opinion anyway sorry for that,but i'm just grateful we have HOOPERMAN FERNANDO AND PUDIL AND BANNAN in our team.

is it a plane ? is it a bird? no its HOOPERMAN

I assume you're a moron by birth rather than by practicing at it.

Guest The Claw

wednesdayok, you'll get used to over opinionated self centred Richards, we are all entitled to an opinion. After his last couple of games he Joao can only get better

Hopefully Joao's not stupid enough to read Owlstalk. Presumably Norwich let Hooper go because he went through a lean patch with them. Sometimes clubs and fans have to keep faith in players.

As a club we're going in the right direction - we don't need to play the blame game and hound out our players anymore.

Hopefully Joao's not stupid enough to read Owlstalk. Presumably Norwich let Hooper go because he went through a lean patch with them. Sometimes clubs and fans have to keep faith in players.

As a club we're going in the right direction - we don't need to play the blame game and hound out our players anymore.

common sense on here!...... Wow!