Pre Bolton presser

CC: This will not be an easy game, @OfficialBWFC will give everything they have but we are completely ready for this game #swfcLIVE

CC: We need our fans at the stadium to support the team, it won't be easy but we need their support #swfcLIVE

CC: All games are tough but we must be aggressive and the fans must give their maximum for this big game. I know they will #swfcLIVE

CC: We need everyone at their maximum tomorrow and that is my message #swfcLIVE

CC: We are giving big problems to our opponents at Hillsborough and we are very proud of this #swfcLIVE

CC: At the moment there are 6 teams better than us in the Championship but we are very ambitious and there is half a season to go #swfcLIVE

CC: If the fans push the players from the first minute, we will be at full power and it will give that extra energy to the players #swfcLIVE

Carvalhal refuses to talk about Bolton's Mark Davies. Says he remains optimistic Barry Bannan's new deal will be finalised #SWFC

Carlos Carvalhal confirms Jack Hunt is close to turning his loan at #SWFC into a permanent move.

Glenn Loovens speaks passionately about the role of Andy Kalinins at #SWFC & praises club/supporters' fundraising effort for his wife Hayley

Glenn Loovens has had talks "with the boss" about an extended contract at #SWFC. He's optimistic it will get done & wants to stay.

CC said #SWFC are open to letting Sergiu Bus go out on loan to play football should they receive any offers for him. #starlive

Owls will check on Fernando Forestieri and Gary Hooper tomorrow. #SWFC #starlive

CC: This will not be an easy game, @OfficialBWFC will give everything they have but we are completely ready for this game #swfcLIVE

CC: We need our fans at the stadium to support the team, it won't be easy but we need their support #swfcLIVE

CC: All games are tough but we must be aggressive and the fans must give their maximum for this big game. I know they will #swfcLIVE

CC: We need everyone at their maximum tomorrow and that is my message #swfcLIVE

CC: We are giving big problems to our opponents at Hillsborough and we are very proud of this #swfcLIVE

CC: At the moment there are 6 teams better than us in the Championship but we are very ambitious and there is half a season to go #swfcLIVE

CC: If the fans push the players from the first minute, we will be at full power and it will give that extra energy to the players #swfcLIVE

Carvalhal refuses to talk about Bolton's Mark Davies. Says he remains optimistic Barry Bannan's new deal will be finalised #SWFC

Carlos Carvalhal confirms Jack Hunt is close to turning his loan at #SWFC into a permanent move.

Glenn Loovens speaks passionately about the role of Andy Kalinins at #SWFC & praises club/supporters' fundraising effort for his wife Hayley

Glenn Loovens has had talks "with the boss" about an extended contract at #SWFC. He's optimistic it will get done & wants to stay.

CC said #SWFC are open to letting Sergiu Bus go out on loan to play football should they receive any offers for him. #starliveOwls will check on Fernando Forestieri and Gary Hooper tomorrow. #SWFC #starlive

Don't like the sound of the last one

Guest King_SWFC

I'm not so sure we should keep Loovens. I like him, he's not a bad player, but he's in his 30s and maybe it's time we upgrade him in the summer.

I'm not so sure we should keep Loovens. I like him, he's not a bad player, but he's in his 30s and maybe it's time we upgrade him in the summer.

Bigger picture, he has champions league experience and brings a lot of experience, knowledge and I dare say a calm head to the squad. I think Loovens has been integral in our recent success and I think he still has a part to play next season for sure.