Family Stand

Guest Automatic Drip

Guest Automatic Drip

Anyone got any experience of it? What's it like? Half time facilities ok etc?

Thinking of getting my son a season ticket with me for next season.

Great for kids. Friendly. Adults put up with my kids being complete pains. And I put up with theirs, even though you want to kill them.

No probs before the game. Easy to buy them cardboard chips and a four quid hotdog. But impossible to get served at half time unless you dont mind missing 44 minutes of the first half.

Few games and things at half time, and the youths that help are really friendly and enthusiastic.

Go for it.

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

Anyone got any experience of it? What's it like? Half time facilities ok etc?

Thinking of getting my son a season ticket with me for next season.

Grandstand? do you want him getting bullied at school? man up and get him in the middle of the chavs and the trumping john smith's drinkers on the kop lol lol

Took the kids on saturday. Cracking veiw and a reasonable pint of guiness at half time.......but cant wait to get back on kop tuesday night

Took the kids on saturday. Cracking veiw and a reasonable pint of guiness at half time.......but cant wait to get back on kop tuesday night

Have you got two kids?

Tried it out for the first time yesterday with a view of moving our season tickets there.

£50 cheaper than our current seats.

Much better view and facilities. The sit down bar is something completely different to the rest of the ground.

Atmosphere was weird but the Kop was nearly empty next to it which wouldn't be the case on match day.

It was so good, he went back a 2nd time. 

I moved up there 4 seasons ago when I started taking my eldest child. She absolutely loves it up there, as someone has already said in the main people that sit around you tolerate your children (fidgeting, wanting the toilet 3 times every half etc....) and you tolerate theirs. In my 4 seasons in the family stand I have rarely experienced any excessive swearing or any aggression (as you might do in other areas of the ground) which makes you feel as though everyone is in that stand for pretty much the same reason - 'because they have young children with them'.

The view is great and depending where you sit the seats and leg room are probably the best in the ground!

The only time I've experienced any type of atmosphere up there is when we played Arsenal this season, which made the game even better. But other than that is is pretty quiet. I suppose you swap the atmosphere that you'd get in other stands for the family friendliness of that specific stand.....