James Quinn away at hull

it might be on here somewhere.

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/180722-goal-celebration-photos-thread/page-2

The only ones I can find but will keep looking

That video of Pruttons goal at Oldham will always live down in my memory. What was that game all about lol. Just a nothing game in mid December yet the atmosphere was unbelievable and when we scored the whole stand went crazy as if it was a play off semi final or something. Cracking goal and unbelievable celebrations. 

That video of Pruttons goal at Oldham will always live down in my memory. What was that game all about lol. Just a nothing game in mid December yet the atmosphere was unbelievable and when we scored the whole stand went crazy as if it was a play off semi final or something. Cracking goal and unbelievable celebrations. 

Definitely - I think it was because we were flying at that time and a win took us up to 2nd in the league.

That's probably the most mental I've gone at a game. 

Plus we were all gary megson that day!

Definitely - I think it was because we were flying at that time and a win took us up to 2nd in the league.

That's probably the most mental I've gone at a game.

Plus we were all gary megson that day!

Equalizer at the sty just pips this for mentalness for me.

Another one that comes close (other than the Sty) is Derby away in our first game back in the Championship?

We drew 2-2 with Reda equalising in the last minute.

6000 we took I think in the boiling sunshine.

Absolute SCENES!

(PS sorry for derailing your thread!)

That was unbelievable. I was right at the back and there was some freaks throwing sachets of brown sauce onto our own fans... amazing scenes and vocals that day