James Quinn away at hull

Ey up guys, i read this site everyday but dont often post. Hoping one of you can help me.

Most of you on here will rememeber the chaotic scenes in the promotion season under Sturrock at Hull away when James Quinn somehow fumbled that goal over the goal line in the last minute to spark some serious celebration form the wednesdayites.

There was a photo taken just as the goal went in that showed the whole wednesday end jumping to their feet whilst the players ran off to celebrate. I recently lost a good pal and he i know he is on this photo somewhere.

I know it exists and im not going mad ha ha but cant for the life of me find the photo anywhwere.

Would mean the world to me if any of you could locate it.

thanks for reading

WAWAW

It was a friend who had it on his old laptop, it was online and im 90% sure it was off here. I seem to remember a post about the goal few years back and someone mentioned the photo, its took from the other end of the ground but zoomed in and its just as the ball has hit the net (did it even hit the net) ha ha

It was a friend who had it on his old laptop, it was online and im 90% sure it was off here. I seem to remember a post about the goal few years back and someone mentioned the photo, its took from the other end of the ground but zoomed in and its just as the ball has hit the net (did it even hit the net) ha ha

hmm, I take it you've already asked Neil about it? Unfortunately a lot of stuff got deleted from here a while ago not sure if he can access any of it.

If it really means a lot to you and you are willing to enormous lengths it may be an idea to contact Hull City, someone there might be able to give you some names of the photographers that would have been there that day working for the club or the local rags, you could then contact the photographer directly who should still have the image.

Good luck with it.

It's

I have a framed photo of a picture taken from the home end showing the full away end celebrating, will post a picture but away for the next few weeks now

It's good to know this photo does exist and im not going mad ha ha. That's defiantely the one, was taken from the other side of the ground and was an amazing shot of the whole wednesday end going crazy. Look forward to you posting it on here mate and then im going to be annoying and try and get a copy off you if possible ha ha