Guest owl from retford

If we have a striker lined up could be true Think boro linked with him b4 seems to like scoring past um

I think to an extent nuhiu changed his stripes from his first season to his second. It's whether there is any more to come from him in terms of finding his consistency.

If he had more competition in terms of another big and strong striker it may bring more from him

I honestly think it would be interesting to see how he'd get on with proper attacking footballers around him. He's clearly better when playing cheeky little one two's than when the ball is lofted aimlessly into the sky.

It would be a shame for him not to have the opportunity to prove the doubters wrong; but he was easily our best forward last season and a few of you still like to single him out for some bizarre reason. So I don't suppose it would matter what he does really. You made your minds up 18 months ago and you will not admit that you were wrong under any circumstances.

The upshot is, I hope we sign someone brilliant to replace him. That would be the best thing to happen this summer, not the player leaving before a replacement signs (yer gret wazzerk Farrell)!

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Can a player who is consistently woefully off target change his stripes? Daryl Murphy never pulled up any trees prior to last season. I like Nuhiu and he seems to find himself in shooting opportunities way more than anyone else, I like to hope he's improved his shooting accuracy over the summer and has a great season for us, opposition fans always seemed to love it when we subbed him off.

Pressure will be off him with so many goals available from other positions, I can see him really shine next season. With quick players coming on to his lay offs.

I think everyone will see him in a different light. Same as the opposition managers did last season!

Pressure will be off him with so many goals available from other positions, I can see him really shine next season. With quick players coming on to his lay offs.

I think everyone will see him in a different light. Same as the opposition managers did last season!

Some on here are too entrenched in the anti-Nuhiu camp to ever admit that he's any good now.

I accept some responsibility for that to be honest though.

The lad who saw him also tweeted this last year:

Just seen Carlos Tevez in London and he said he's agreed terms for West Ham to repay their faith in him as a kid

13 retweets9 favorites
 Retweet13
 Favorite

Has a picture with Tevez, looks like a bit of a striker stalker!

Some on here are too entrenched in the anti-Nuhiu camp to ever admit that he's any good now.

I accept some responsibility for that to be honest though.

Genuine question George, what level of Football do you think nuhiu will be playing at in 3 years time.

Genuine question George, what level of Football do you think nuhiu will be playing at in 3 years time.

That is a brilliant question - personally I hope he doesn't go......I want us to be able to loan him out every week to whoever we are playing at the weekend....then we can play 1-5-4 and score a bagful whilst giving a different academy centre back some game time to look after Nuhiu

Would the better players stop him missing chance after chance?

Chance after chance?? We were lucky to see 2 chances created per game last season.

Mark Bright use to miss 2 or 3 sitters every game, no one said owt because he'd have 5 or 6 clear cut chances per game and he'd always put one or two away.