Mixed feelings on this. Clearly something in it.

He's always played well against them so not surprised of the interest. I think he's improved steadily as a player here and may kick on again next season. He may be another that we see do well elsewhere and realise some of us were a bit harsh. I've always liked him and thought he could be of use in the squad despite his faults

But if it's true that he's trying to force the move through its a bit dissapointing. If he wants out then we need to get as much for him as we can given that he's in his final year.

Nixon just rubbished it. Won't stop the thread running for several more pages of course.

It seems a bit strange that he apparently also told this random kid in USC that the deal depends on whether Boro can get Murphy. Be telling us how much they are offering in wages next.

If he is considering a move to them his trip around the town centre must have given him 2nd thoughts.

Guest Fedor

Is he doing an odemwinge?

Currently doing kick ups outside Steve Gibsons mansion?

I hope theres a decent Glazier in Middlesboro.

Can a player who is consistently woefully off target change his stripes? Daryl Murphy never pulled up any trees prior to last season. I like Nuhiu and he seems to find himself in shooting opportunities way more than anyone else, I like to hope he's improved his shooting accuracy over the summer and has a great season for us, opposition fans always seemed to love it when we subbed him off.