Alex Lopez Signs - OFFICIAL

Re: Rumores temporada 2015/16

por luisinho33 » 09 Xul 2015 04:04

Segun pablo carballo en horas se puede concretar la salida de alex a la champioship britanica

Y lo mas sorprendente...como cedido

luisinho33

Celta B | Convocatorias co 1º equipo

Mensaxes: 7675

Rexistrado: 03 Xan 2014 09:27

Taken from their forum Enchanter, a few comments after than post include the word “fenomenal"

"According to Pablo Carballo hours you can specify the output to the British Champioship alex : shock:

And most surprising ... on loan"

appears to be about lopez..

"I find great, all here you will not play anything"

someone has put in reply, neither make perfect sense really

"Very Celtic style ... you 're given and next year you 're free or you pay for you to go : P"

google struggling to translate Celta Vigan accent maybe.. make of it what you can

I'm reading that as the fans think it's typical of Celta to have a player have a good spell for them, and then for them to let them go for roger all. 

Just read a report that appears to state he has a €10m buy-out clause in his contract WTF:

http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/gradario/2015/07/09/alex-lopez-saldra-cedido-inglaterra-/00031436425023459225244.htm?utm_source=Kazi+Media+Group&utm_medium=Kazi+Media+Group

"Thus, the midfielder will stay until 2019 lugado Celta maintain his buyout clause of 10 million euros."

No issues;

Loan at say 50% wages and if we get promoted to prem take him at the 10mill plus pay back the wages as goodwill.

"Very Celtic style ... you 're given and next year you 're free or you pay for you to go : P"

google struggling to translate Celta Vigan accent maybe.. make of it what you can

Translated in Sheffielderish:

“typical chuffin celta, have one good season and they bloody flog yer"

Too many syllables

You are correct, but I still think rushing 'Alex Lopez' into effectively two syllables is better than having to draw out 'sign Lopez' into four.

Anyway - pleased to be arguing over potential song lyrics than whether we are a shambles or not!

Edited by Ever the pessimist

Player of great pedigree and has played at very good standard. The question when players move abroad is can they settle. But signings players like this who is probably going to work out cheaper than McGugan shows we are being smart in the market.

I think Google would struggle to translate a lot of the posts on here into another language...

Guest Abu Dhabi Dave Owl

Asked my mate (season ticket holder at Celta for many years) about Lopez and got this reply...

Yes, I think he´s a good player, a playmaker, maybe some irregular. I hope many successes of him in Hillsborough

You are correct, but I still think rushing 'Alex Lopez' into effectively two syllables is better than having to draw out 'sign Lopez' into four.

Anyway - pleased to be arguing over potential song lyrics than whether we are a shambles or not!

This is how to feels to be Wednesday

This is how it feels to be small

We sign Lopez

Pigs sign no one at all