Alex Lopez Signs - OFFICIAL

I'm constantly surprised when you post in the afternoon because if I had the same attitude to life as you I think I'd give up on every day at about 10am and just go back to sleep.

I suspect I've seen more of him than most on here, and in my opinion, he's OK, nothing more.

Lopez plays top flight in Spain, McGugan couldn't get in Watford's Championship squad.

Tough to know which will have the greater impact in our team, but we've tried McGugan who did well, I wouldn;t expect Lopez to do any worse than McGugan.

We said the same about Onyewu

Said what about Onyewu?

I tempered people's over the top reaction to signing Onyewu, someone else who was playing in the top flight in Spain, I'm saying something similar about this guy. From what I've seen, he's OK, and could probably do a job, but there are better players out there who we could get. McGugan is one of them. Not all players playing in La Liga, are up to championship standard, especially those that can't get into the starting eleven of sides like Celta Vigo

I tempered people's over the top reaction to signing Onyewu, someone else who was playing in the top flight in Spain, I'm saying something similar about this guy. From what I've seen, he's OK, and could probably do a job, but there are better players out there who we could get. McGugan is one of them. Not all players playing in La Liga, are up to championship standard, especially those that can't get into the starting eleven of sides like Celta Vigo

I thought Onyewu was a crock who needed games and was ok for us during his time at S6. Can't recall people claiming he was anything better than "did a job for us".

Lopez has played c.150 games in 4 years for Vigo - that's not someone who can't get in their side.

the same celta vigo that finished 8th in la liga?

the same Alex Lopez that has played around 200 games for them?

the same lewis mcgugan that couldn't get a sniff at watford?

But he played in 25 games for CV last season and has played over 30 for the last 4 seasons as well.

Jota only managed playing in Celta B team and 4 apps for first team.