So, How wide is Roeders network?

Hmmm.. I think history shows us that momentum is something that happens when there are long standing unanswered questions. Groundswell of opinion grows quickly when perceptions are negative or voices feel unheard/unrespected.

Something simple like a few fans asking what the purpose of one or two individuals (yes there others and not just GR as someone has pointed out already) is when it comes to player recruitment and coaching set up is in my opinion actually quite fair and reasonable. Criticism of individuals is not, without reason. I am critical of the lack of communication that we currently have. Very simple.

And yes, I think it is an exciting time for now, but until there's some clarity and a relationship with the fans built by the new regime there ate going to many spurious viewpoints doing the rounds and it isn't surprising (doesn't make it right) that the likes of GR are going to kop some flack. I just think the club are making a rod for their own back with this bad communication as I see it.

It's not bad communication. You only need to communicate something when there is something to communicate.

I for one (and I'm sure many others) don't want tittle tattle or someone to tell me that nothing has happened.

I am a grown up and am not paranoid in thinking that no news is bad news. Let the club get on with it. I'm 100% sure that they are more able to manage our club better than any of the doom mongers of owlstalk.

Whats bettin all these new players turn out to be crap? From where im sittin i could do roeders job..just go and find out who these 2nd division european teams want rid of then hey presto..bring em here

I'm really trying to be positive...It's all we can be, as we head into the unknown. 

1 side of me is saying we're getting cheap alternatives (like when you're a young lad, shopping for a TV with your dad, hoping for a Sony, Samsung, Panasonic or LG then you end up with a Logik, Technika, Cello or a Bush) 

and the other side of me is saying maybe we're just building the squad with more ability then we had the previous year, yet still to add the finishing touches that would make a mediocre team turn into something special.

I'm really trying to be positive...It's all we can be, as we head into the unknown.

1 side of me is saying we're getting cheap alternatives (like when you're a young lad, shopping for a TV with your dad, hoping for a Sony, Samsung, Panasonic or LG then you end up with a Logik, Technika, Cello or a Bush)

and the other side of me is saying maybe we're just building the squad with more ability then we had the previous year, yet still to add the finishing touches that would make a mediocre team turn into something special.

There's nowt wrong with a big bush. I agree with your last paragraph tho.

Guest totemowl

Whats bettin all these new players turn out to be crap? From where im sittin i could do roeders job..just go and find out who these 2nd division european teams want rid of then hey presto..bring em here

image.jpg

post-15897-0-47861700-1435526991.jpg

Guest Mickey Matn

Or perhaps people need to give GR a chance without consistently trying to undermine what he does...if he doesn't deliver he'll be gone make no mistake

do you get aid for been the cub badman?