So, How wide is Roeders network?

That is my question. If we confirm CC would there be a need for GR, given CC has on paper at least a far more wide reaching network of agents, coaches/managers, and players?

So perhaps it is time for the club to at least put out a holding statement that explains the purpose of these appointments and exactly what their role functions are?

Or not?

Guest pembo55

I'm going with as wide as a Jermain Johnson shot so we're doing very well

Edited by pembo55

Or perhaps people need to give GR a chance without consistently trying to undermine what he does...if he doesn't deliver he'll be gone make no mistake

I don't think it is undermining to ask what his role is or ask what his credentials are for the role he has taken on.

Maybe those that are on his back would at least be more objective/constructive with criticism and opinion of they had something to relate to.

So, the club are just as much part of this as the fans.

Making rods for their own backs and all that...

Guest Ash76

His role is an advisory one, so far he's advised on 1 with possibly 3 more to come. It's why we brought him in.

Would you like DC to stick his job profile on the website for you? It's nothing to do with the fans because when it comes to running a football club were all totally uneducated

That'd be up to DC.

Personally, not necessarily need all people are asking for, and there a sizeable chunk of the fanbase doing the asking, is that some small explanation on who does what within this new committee structure is put out.

Then less speculation would be happening and more objectivity amongst is the chattering classes would be seen.

My only criticism of GR has been the silence.

I think if CC has a wider network it is justifiable to ask what the purpose of GRs role is. That is balanced and of course based on zero information.

Remember this?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2006/sep/20/newsstory.sport6

The poor sod.

Not much compassion in this game.

Anyway. Just because he might not have been the sort of charachter to get the best out of a player, doesn't mean he hasn't the abilty to spot on.

Hope he does well. He's clearly here to stay and do a job.

Lets hope he does.

Silence from GR? He's doing a lot of the scouting.

Should he issue a press release letting us know his whereabouts so we can let the whole world know who were watching?

Just let the bloke get on with his job.....quite what he is doing is nothing to do with any of us

But if his job is not made clear to the fanbase what kind of response will there be? This - the sort of scurrilous rumourmongering and negative criticism that is now gathering momentum based on no bugger knowing hat his job is supposed to be. He's been left hanging at the moment...

The club need to deal with this by communicating far mor effectively IMHO.

And back to my OP, in the absence of clarity from the club hierarchy, who has the wider network CC or Gr and how will they work together etc. etc.