Stevie May

Jordan Rhodes isn't exactly blessed with pace , is he no good at this level ?

Got more pace than May, taller than may, can shoot which may can only dream of and can stay on his feet so Rhodes is a 1000 miles better than May end of

It's not May we need approaches for its Nuhui. Young Att could authorise his release its such a no brainer

Yep. I always think that the first person out of the door each season should be your top scorer. Particularly if we're significantly worse as a team when he's not on the pitch. We need rid of that sort of player, stat!

Contributed more than Nuhiu in 2nd half of season, despite starting about 3 games.

lies! You know that's absolute tosh. You were spouting your anti-Nuhiu propaganda all season. I can't believe you're still doing it.

More goals, fewer defeats. That's what Attey brought to the side.

What did Stevie bring?

Nuhiu scored 5 goals since the turn of the year. May 2. May had a decent amount of starts before his form dictated that he went on the bench towards the end. Not saying that he should be written off but his value to the team last season was less than Nuhiu's.

spot on

plus, we got better results with Nuhiu on the pitch than we did with Stevie

My number 1 pet hate in football, managers who change things that don't need changing

To be fair to Gray, we weren't scoring enough goals.

He brought Keane in to replace Nuhiu (presumably after reading Owlstalk); but soon realised that we were crap without Attey. He reluctantly conceded that the player he'd blown our summer transfer kitty on was a bit rubbish and had to go back to playing the top scorer.

I must admit, I like Nuhiu, he draws defenders in. Just a shame we have no one making the runs, or taking the chance to run down the channels.

Hopefully Stevie will have the freedom to do this and things click, like they looked like they were before Stu changed it by bringing in Keane.

Guest TommyTank

To be fair to Gray, we weren't scoring enough goals.

He brought Keane in to replace Nuhiu (presumably after reading Owlstalk); but soon realised that we were crap without Attey. He reluctantly conceded that the player he'd blown our summer transfer kitty on was a bit rubbish and had to go back to playing the top scorer.

Nuhiu can be proud to be one of the main reasons we were totally ineffective when attacking.

I know playing for St Johnstone wasn't at the same level but things like how he strikes a ball, accuracy of shot, positioning and opportunism were evident in the videos I saw.

Those things don't change with the level you play at it is just the opposition may stop you getting the chance.

In the video I saw 1/3 of the goals looked like Classic Scottish goalkeeping