DREAMING ABOUT SWFC...

Guest mrbluesky

Guest mrbluesky

Have you ever had strange dreams about us, mine was last night, we were playing Arsenil and we battered them 7-0 and McLean got an hattrick, it was standing as well and we were all looking up where we were stood and Lee Chapman, Jessica Ennis and Zico were waving to the MASSIVE! and Ennis was taking the urine out of the pigs and let's just say she was a tad filthy!! after the game!😜

I once woke everyone in the house up. The mrs was checking if I was ok because I was yelling at the top of my lungs, pumping my fists. She thought I was angry. I was actually dreaming that I'd scored a final minute winner in the cup final against the pigs.

Have you ever had strange dreams about us, mine was last night, we were playing Arsenil and we battered them 7-0 and McLean got an hattrick, it was standing as well and we were all looking up where we were stood and Lee Chapman, Jessica Ennis and Zico were waving to the MASSIVE! and Ennis was taking the urine out of the pigs and let's just say she was a tad filthy!! after the game!

I had a nightmare about Arsenal at Highbury once, 1-1 with half an hour left and they score six to beat us 7-1..........come to think of it......

Guest Gazzaswfc

I have nightmares not dreams had one that that sheff uniTURD are a big club but woke up to realise its not real & we are a big club

Guest Gazzaswfc

I Had a dream about sky sports Hayley maqueen other night in a Wednesday shirt must change my bed sheets

I once dreamt that I was playing for us away at Stevenage and their ground was a massive shed. We were 4-0 down at HT and I was chose out of the crowd to come on for the second half. I scored a quick hattrick to make it 4-3 and Neil Mellor scored the equaliser. I scored my 4th in the 87th minute from close range after a goalmouth scramble. Unbelievable scenes on the away end.

I once dreamt that I was playing for us away at Stevenage and their ground was a massive shed. We were 4-0 down at HT and I was chose out of the crowd to come on for the second half. I scored a quick hattrick to make it 4-3 and Neil Mellor scored the equaliser. I scored my 4th in the 87th minute from close range after a goalmouth scramble. Unbelievable scenes on the away end.

Stevenage got two in injury time mate, sorry.

I have a recurring dream where I am desperately trying to get to a match but I am running late and in the dream I am scared of missing the kick-off. There is usually an airport involved. Very bizarre.

Guest mrbluesky

Subliminal message mrgund, it means you'll die under the wheels of a bus!!

Sorry to break that to you!