Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

For England underage team featuring Buttland and Powell, and he looked as a future star there. Can't remember what underage squad it was, but he was a star player there, and had great tournament. I know as I watched every game.

I think that probably goes to prove there is a world of difference between being an extremely promising youngster and being a decent level pro.

The gap between even the u21's and the first team is a huge chasm - even semi decent pro's stand out a mile in development football

one for the future

alex gilliead, currently playing for carlisle on loan from newcastle, supposed to be a very bright prospect and has been outstanding recently, completely ran the show against exeter last week.

could have been him mate, he's played for england at all ages, my mate who is an exeter fan and went to carlisle game, was so impressed with him, he phoned me at halftime, to tell me how good he was, he then scored the winner in the 2nd half.

since then i have heard his name mentioned numerous times.

Guest wilyfox

Seems Bolton have changed their mind..

Bolton have completed the signing of former Newcastle and Crystal Palace striker Shola Ameobi on a short-term deal. #bwfc

@reluctantnicko: @EJHacking There's a deal done with Hooper. But now Norwich need him through injuries.

@EJHacking: @reluctantnicko that is amazing news! do u think we could get him him In January

@reluctantnicko: @EJHacking Whenever Norwich say he can go. Financial side agreed. Football side suddenly changed a bit. Not sure for how long.

@reluctantnicko: @EJHacking Would be a loan. But with a view to buy.

@reluctantnicko: @EJHacking There's a deal done with Hooper. But now Norwich need him through injuries.

@EJHacking: @reluctantnicko that is amazing news! do u think we could get him him In January

@reluctantnicko: @EJHacking Whenever Norwich say he can go. Financial side agreed. Football side suddenly changed a bit. Not sure for how long.

@reluctantnicko: @EJHacking Would be a loan. But with a view to buy.

Ta

Guest wilyfox

Hooper would be amazing in our team now, him and FF could form a top partnership in a footballing side. And Joao is not bad too

I agree. A proven poacher who can play off the shoulder is what we're lacking. In an ideal world Rhodes would be the man, but Hooper is a very good alternative at lesser expense.

Guest wilyfox

Norwich City

01 Ruddy

05 Martin

24 R Bennett

06 Bassong

12 Brady

22 Redmond

27 Tettey

08 Howson

16 Jarvis

14 Hoolahan