Ozzie's thrust

For Christ sake he's only dancing about, get a grip .

If it's all about dancing then we need Shakira in pronto, and bin off an adult wearing a fluffy owl costume. Sorry Ozzie but if I want thrustIng then I want proper thrusting like what Shakira does.

If not Shakira then Beth Tweddle or a proper gymnast.

If it's all about dancing then we need Shakira in pronto, and bin off an adult wearing a fluffy owl costume. Sorry Ozzie but if I want thrustIng then I want proper thrusting like what Shakira does.

If not Shakira then Beth Tweddle or a proper gymnast.

Just you wait until Mr Chansiri gets wind of this request. First home game of next season, Ozzie's hip movements will have a certain latin flavour to them, before off comes the costume to reveal...

post-37726-0-17669400-1429195681.gif

Her hips definitely don't lie.

Just you wait until Mr Chansiri gets wind of this request. First home game of next season, Ozzie's hip movements will have a certain latin flavour to them, before off comes the costume to reveal...

attachicon.gifShakira.gif

Her hips definitely don't lie.

Phwooooaaarrr....... I need a cold flannel, a glass of iced water, an aspirin, and a lie down. Wonder if she'd bring her husband along, he might be able force his way into the team.

Guest Darkus Owlus

Always hated it, definately a bit weird, particulary if done towards underage girls.

Lets face it if he did that to most blokes young daughters in your presence, most would clobber him one. :biggrin: