Average 30k in the top

well i´m no unitedite but i´d question that we have a bigger fan base . what tells me this is that for semi at wembley both clubs sold more or less the same amount of tickets ........where we have the drop on them is we turn out in adversity they tend not to bother if they are struggling .

Wednesday couldn't so any more than sell out every ticket they were given though could they?

How about basing it on United's ability to sell tickets for a play off final compared to ours?

How about basing it on 38,000 home fans v Wycombe with the club stating they could have sold thousands more?  When have United EVER been able to do that.

I think the opposite of you.  I think United's and Wednesday's 'hard core' support is very similar.  We just have more glory boys that turn up for the big games.

:laugh:  please tell me you didn't pull me up on my grammar then spelt language wrong!!!  :laugh:

hirstyboywonder, Owlstalk legend. The jokes on you, my friend.

Touche.

Think the joke is on both of us now!

Good to see you care enough about us to come here and discuss our crowds before 7am in the morning but won't return to the ongoing thread about YOUR club after predicting you have a top 6 quality side.

Wednesday couldn't so any more than sell out every ticket they were given though could they?

How about basing it on United's ability to sell tickets for a play off final compared to ours?

How about basing it on 38,000 home fans v Wycombe with the club stating they could have sold thousands more?  When have United EVER been able to do that.

I think the opposite of you.  I think United's and Wednesday's 'hard core' support is very similar.  We just have more glory boys that turn up for the big games.

i could come back with when we left the prem our average was 24k and this season will be 21k so we lost 3k fans in 15 years ....blunts averaged 30 k and now 5 years later are down to around 18k which is 12 k gone missing so quite how that equates to we have more glory boys i´m not sure ......we can all mess with figures to prove a point ....i think the theres not much difference in the number of owls & blunts you think differently so we´ll have to agree to disagree.

Touche.

Think the joke is on both of us now!

Good to see you care enough about us to come here and discuss our crowds before 7am in the morning but won't return to the ongoing thread about YOUR club after predicting you have a top 6 quality side.

No mate it's on you, I'm not up myself enough to spell check and grammar check posts in the first place to try get a cheap shot. If I was going to, I'd make damn sure my own was bob on.

I left the Leeds thread because the decent posters who wanted to debate stopped posting because others, the likes of yourself, just took the p$ss and ruined it (as you are doing in this one).

I'll leave this one here as well.

Edited by just visiting

No mate it's on you, I'm not up myself enough to spell check and grammar check posts in the first place to try get a cheap shot. If I was going to, I'd make damn sure my own was bob on.

I left the Leeds thread because the decent posters who wanted to debate stopped posting because others, the likes of yourself, just took the p$ss and ruined it (as you are doing in this one).

But you will take a cheap shot by having a go at the IQ of people on here.

Very convenient. By questioning your statement about Leeds being a top six side I  ruined that thread? By stating Leeds don't have the great crowds you think because you are in a one club city with no near neighbours of note I am ruining this thread?

Thought you put all posters you don't like on ignore so what difference does it make?

Who would have thought that Wednesday fans on a Wednesday forum would from time to time take the wee wee out of a leeds fan who backed Cellino to the hilt, backed Hockaday and predicted they had the makings of a top six side this season?

You will be sorely missed after spending 10 hours debating our crowds today.

Edited by Guest

Took the time to edit your mistake in this post though eh.

i could come back with when we left the prem our average was 24k and this season will be 21k so we lost 3k fans in 15 years ....blunts averaged 30 k and now 5 years later are down to around 18k which is 12 k gone missing so quite how that equates to we have more glory boys i´m not sure ......we can all mess with figures to prove a point ....i think the theres not much difference in the number of owls & blunts you think differently so we´ll have to agree to disagree.

Last season our highest crowd was 4,040 above our average, United's was 4,152 above their average.

2012/13, us 7,297 United 5,254

11/12 Us 16,746 United 11,341

10/11 Us 5,260 United 3,096

09/10 Us 13,942 United 4,090

Nearly every single season you could care to mention, our highest gate compared to our average has a far bigger differential than United's.  There is very little to choose between the clubs hard core support.  Its just our averages are usually swelled by a couple of big gates per year that United generally don't get.

You're

He was hoping you wouldn't spot that due to your low IQ and all that!

Doesn't need to worry though as he won't see this now that he's pulled out of the thread. Looks like we have lost him until someone will have to start a new thread about our crowds or our finances, he won't be able to resist.

But you will take a cheap shot by having a go at the IQ of people on here.

Very convenient. By questioning your statement about Leeds being a top six side I  ruined that thread? By stating Leeds don't have the great crowds you think because you are in a one club city with no near neighbours of note I am ruining this thread?

Thought you put all posters you don't like on ignore so what difference does it make?

Who would have thought that Wednesday fans on a Wednesday forum would from time to time take the wee wee out of a leeds fan who backed Cellino to the hilt, backed Hockaday and predicted they had the makings of a top six side this season?

You will be sorely missed after spending 10 hours debating our crowds today.

lol

He was hoping you wouldn't spot that due to your low IQ and all that!

Doesn't need to worry though as he won't see this now that he's pulled out of the thread. Looks like we have lost him until someone will have to start a new thread about our crowds or our finances, he won't be able to resist.

I've put something similar in the 'wheels falling off at Leeds' thread

A Leeds fan cannot resist getting into a debate about attendances

But when he gets found out for being a bit dim he does what our resident pigs do and runs away until the next attendance/finances debate comes along.

Leeds fans lol

Take a look at the 'Mind The Gap' season where both clubs had more or less identical seasons and the Season when United made the play offs and we were relegated to the Third Division. All you need to know is right there.