Gone far too young

Very very sad - my deepest condolences to the family.

However, 1,000 Wednesday fans die every year, some of them far younger. There seems to be these things nearly every match.

We should have a minutes applause before the last match of the season to remember all those that have passed and leave it at that.

Very very sad - my deepest condolences to the family.

However, 1,000 Wednesday fans die every year, some of them far younger. There seems to be these things nearly every match.

We should have a minutes applause before the last match of the season to remember all those that have passed and leave it at that.

Bit insensitive that mate, would you say the same if it was your old man or someone close to you?

Whats a few claps at 48 mins harm?

This doesn't need to be another thread about the merits of minutes applause and silences

Let's just pay our respects to the bloke and give credit to a 16 year old lad who's just lost his dad and for having the balls to try and sort something like this out

RIP

Guest swintonowl1999

Burnley have a two minute silence for all there fans who have died first game at home since new year, maybe we should do it

Bit insensitive that mate, would you say the same if it was your old man or someone close to you?

Whats a few claps at 48 mins harm?

I fully appreciate that it could come across as insensitive but we can't do it for everyone there would literally be 20 every match.

I know this will sound harsh but I go to the football to get away from everything poo in my life. For 90 minutes I forget about all my work and family worries and everything sad and stressful in my life. I don't want this every match, it seriously depresses me occasionally moving me to the odd tear.

I am probably too sensitive.

I fully appreciate that it could come across as insensitive but we can't do it for everyone there would literally be 20 every match.

I know this will sound harsh but I go to the football to get away from everything poo in my life. For 90 minutes I forget about all my work and family worries and everything sad and stressful in my life. I don't want this every match, it seriously depresses me occasionally moving me to the odd tear.

I am probably too sensitive.

Bloody hell, you watch Wednesday at home to escape stress? I've gone grey this season alone!

But it's still a shitty comment to make straight after the lad posted it.

Guest Maxine

This doesn't need to be another thread about the merits of minutes applause and silences

Let's just pay our respects to the bloke and give credit to a 16 year old lad who's just lost his dad and for having the balls to try and sort something like this out

RIP

Exactly