Nuhiu says sooner or later the ball will end up in the net

any striker worth his salt should think he is going to score everytime a chance presents it's self ,pointless thinking otherwise thats the strikers job

I spent all my younger years splaying up front always thought that...played midfield later on and always thought I could get on the end of something...always ended up with 15 - 20 goals in my thirties...it's a mind set

Too many of our shots and attempts keep missing the target, especially in home games.

It can't just be down to not creating enough chances, because we are creating chances in games but not scoring.

However it's not just the attackers not scoring, we need more goals throughout the team.

Despite our problems in front of goal, we're doing great, well above expectations.

Just think we need to try something different attacking wise. Inject some pace, a change of formation or something.

We've got a solid shape and a strong platform defensively, that's something we need to keep and build upon, somehow we got to get it going again attacking wise.

I spent all my younger years splaying up front always thought that...played midfield later on and always thought I could get on the end of something...always ended up with 15 - 20 goals in my thirties...it's a mind set

spot on davey ,striker all my playing days and if i hit it it was going in never thought anything different ,

He might be a likeable bloke but he's a striker who doesnt score.

Taken from the BBC match live report tonight.

=============================================

3:30 Attempt missed. Atdhe Nuhiu (Sheffield Wednesday) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Chris Maguire 

with a cross

30:15 Attempt missed. Atdhe Nuhiu (Sheffield Wednesday) header from the centre of the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Chris 

Maguire with a cross following a corner. 

42:56 Attempt saved. Atdhe Nuhiu (Sheffield Wednesday) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by 

Jacques Maghoma with a cross.

75:26 Attempt missed. Atdhe Nuhiu (Sheffield Wednesday) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. 

79:06 Attempt missed. Atdhe Nuhiu (Sheffield Wednesday) header from the centre of the box is too high. Assisted by Liam Palmer with a 

cross.

==================================================

5 attempts the whole match and missed the target 80% of the time.

I mean the goal is not a small object . It's HUGE !!

Simply not good enough.

Like I said nice bloke but poor finisher.

I don't think he's rubbish, he's just painfully inconsistent. Like a lot of players we have. At least we're not losing and working hard to try and overcome that.

Sadly consistency costs money we won't spend

Is he **** inconsistent......he's the most consistently useless donkey ever to have played football professionally.....not just for us, for anyone....how anyone can even think he's worth a place on the back of the programme, never mind starting every week is beyond me.....He will cost Gray his job if he carries on picking him

3:30 Attempt missed. Atdhe Nuhiu (Sheffield Wednesday) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Chris Maguire 

with a cross

30:15 Attempt missed. Atdhe Nuhiu (Sheffield Wednesday) header from the centre of the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Chris 

42:56 Attempt saved. Atdhe Nuhiu (Sheffield Wednesday) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by 

75:26 Attempt missed. Atdhe Nuhiu (Sheffield Wednesday) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. 

79:06 Attempt missed. Atdhe Nuhiu (Sheffield Wednesday) header from the centre of the box is too high. Assisted by Liam Palmer with a 

cross.

Simply not good enough.

You missed off.....somewhere about 65 minutes....Nuhiu through but falls over his own feet....gets up, flings his arms in the air and falls over again

with a cross

cross.

Simply not good enough.

You do know its the wingers fault who can't cross the ball.

Quick start a thread about how bad May os to deflect from how bad Nuhiu was tonight.

Is he **** inconsistent......he's the most consistently useless donkey ever to have played football professionally.....not just for us, for anyone....how anyone can even think he's worth a place on the back of the programme, never mind starting every week is beyond me.....He will cost Gray his job if he carries on picking him

Did you go tonight? He was brilliant. What were you watching?