Nuhiu says sooner or later the ball will end up in the net

He clearly wasn't though was he? What the f*** are you people on about?

Come on George not even the biggest Nuhiu Nuthuggers can defend him tonight.

Guest Frickley Owl

I reckon I could score at least one this season. Ah well, it was something to do for the evening. Roll on the next match.

Edited by Frickley Owl

Did you go tonight? He was brilliant. What were you watching?

Brilliant? Do you mean brilliant at missing chances? He missed several chances. Look at the stats for the game: more possession, 9 shots but just 1 on target. Our strikers aren't taking their chances and not hitting the target. We've lost pace and attacking threat in our team and not replaced it. We're missing plenty of chances every game.

Despite our lack of attacking threat and our lower league level attack, Gray has made us hard to beat more suited to playing away and got us into the top ten. Our problem is not Gray its MM wanting out, not backing him enough and neglecting the pitch.

He might be a likeable bloke but he's a striker who doesnt score.

Taken from the BBC match live report tonight.

=============================================

3:30 Attempt missed. Atdhe Nuhiu (Sheffield Wednesday) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Chris Maguire 

with a cross

30:15 Attempt missed. Atdhe Nuhiu (Sheffield Wednesday) header from the centre of the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Chris 

Maguire with a cross following a corner. 

42:56 Attempt saved. Atdhe Nuhiu (Sheffield Wednesday) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by 

Jacques Maghoma with a cross.

75:26 Attempt missed. Atdhe Nuhiu (Sheffield Wednesday) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. 

79:06 Attempt missed. Atdhe Nuhiu (Sheffield Wednesday) header from the centre of the box is too high. Assisted by Liam Palmer with a 

cross.

==================================================

5 attempts the whole match and missed the target 80% of the time.

I mean the goal is not a small object . It's HUGE !!

Simply not good enough.

Like I said nice bloke but poor finisher.

Did any other players have chances, and did they miss?

Is he **** inconsistent......he's the most consistently useless donkey ever to have played football professionally.....not just for us, for anyone....how anyone can even think he's worth a place on the back of the programme, never mind starting every week is beyond me.....He will cost Gray his job if he carries on picking him

Because you'd still play Reda up front if he still played for us or wasn't injured.

Who would you pick with your far superior knowledge of football?

I'd send your CV to MM I'm sure you'd be hired in a flash.