Millwall

Get off at junction 4 M1 to Stanmore Underground station (3 miles) then catch Jubilee line all the way to south bermondsey (40 minutes). Stanmore is the northern end stop - you can't go wrong, it's simple and fast...

Don't even think about driving all the way down there.

For a bit of a london view - get yerself to "The Monument" (monument/bank tube stations)

http://www.themonument.info/visitor-information.html

Its a tallish tower that actually gives you a nice view over the river and tall buildings and only costs 4quid to walk up (300steps).

A nice 30minute killer and its a really nice day in london too

Lads, if i book a couple of tickets online now, they'll get sent down with the bus, right? can't get myself to ticket office to pick them up

Ring THEIR ticket off and they;ll be picked up at the ground...

Lads, if i book a couple of tickets online now, they'll get sent down with the bus, right? can't get myself to ticket office to pick them up

You can pay on gate mate. http://mobile.swfc.co.uk/news/article/millwall-ticket-update-2289804.aspx

Looking forward to this one, should be at London Bridge for 4.30, plenty of time for a few pints.

Get off at junction 4 M1 to Stanmore Underground station (3 miles) then catch Jubilee line all the way to south bermondsey (40 minutes). Stanmore is the northern end stop - you can't go wrong, it's simple and fast...

Don't even think about driving all the way down there.

South Bermondsey doesn't have an Underground stop. You'll need to change at London Bridge and get the National Rail.

Guest Hola Tidman

Cheers owl23... I've just walked into borough market, was expecting it to be full of wednesdayites!

I meant owl 73... I've had a pint sorry

Cost us £9.20 for 2 pints in Market Porter at London Bridge :duntmatter:

Great day out though and brilliant result :biggrin:

Spoons in Leicester Square wasn't over bad. £4.09 for a bottle of Kopparberg

Yates' was ridiculous though, while we were there I drank; a Desperados(£4.45), Double Disaronno & orange(£8.50, yes, 8 foooooooookin 50) pint of Apple Magners after asking for the berry one but also being told it was the same thing (bit thick these Londoners) and that was £4.80. We did have some bombs which weren't too bad at 4 for £12.

Good day, though lol