Millwall

Managed to drop on with work and will be in London for the Millwall game. I will be stopping near to Kings Cross so what is the best way to get to the ground from there? Never been to Millwall so one to tick off the list at work expense! Where do most people drink, I imagine it's still not the best idea to drink near the ground?

Nice one, cheers for that, London Bridge it is!

Went last season and couldn't find where Wednesday lot were drinking so we went in first boozer we found. Was reyt dark and had loads of Middle class 2hats in there and me and me mate were chatting these two birds up for a couple of hour (got there for 1) so me being me, went to get a round in; 2 bottles of beer(me and my mate) and a glass of wine & a cider (two birds). Cost me £18. I could have died. Then their boyfriends turned up. I felt like a reyt tool

Went last season and couldn't find where Wednesday lot were drinking so we went in first boozer we found. Was reyt dark and had loads of Middle class 2hats in there and me and me mate were chatting these two birds up for a couple of hour (got there for 1) so me being me, went to get a round in; 2 bottles of beer(me and my mate) and a glass of wine & a cider (two birds). Cost me £18. I could have died. Then their boyfriends turned up. I felt like a reyt tool

Haha quality! Worked in London a few times and everytime I go I moan about the price of drinks!

lol

We've all been there pal.

Was once sat in a boozer in Skeggy, these 2 or 3 birds came over and started chatting me and my mate up, they were decent looking an'all, after a few minutes I noticed all these meatheads gathering at the bar and staring at us. Said to one of these lasses "Do you know them blokes over there?"..."Oh yeah...one of them's my boyfriend...we've fallen out and I'm trying to make him jealous."

lol

lol

We've all been there pal.

Was once sat in a boozer in Skeggy, these 2 or 3 birds came over and started chatting me and my mate up, they were decent looking an'all, after a few minutes I noticed all these meatheads gathering at the bar and staring at us. Said to one of these lasses "Do you know them blokes over there?"..."Oh yeah...one of them's my boyfriend...we've fallen out and I'm trying to make him jealous."

lol

I was wounded. Weren't over good looking or owt but one had a reyt rack on her and we're both over flirty lol

Weren't it an evening game there last season??

I'll be in same boat as the OP.

I'm working down there with a colleague who's never been to a football game before , told him to watch green street as prep and he's bang up for it now !

Is it generally safe enough though, I know they've got a reputation but can't be that bad surely ?

I'll be in same boat as the OP.

I'm working down there with a colleague who's never been to a football game before , told him to watch green street as prep and he's bang up for it now !

Is it generally safe enough though, I know they've got a reputation but can't be that bad surely ?

Safest I've ever felt on an away day due to the ridiculous number of police

Been to last couple of games v Millwall away and both been night games.

Parked up 15 mins walk from ground, went to chippy and a drink in a pub near by.

Bit apprehensive at first because of its reputation but everyone was fine. Spoke to some Millwall fans and no bother at all.

Maybe it might have been different if it was a local derby or a big cup game.

If I am honest I think some people like to exaggerate about some places.