Absolutely usless clueless get Gray out fuming

Guest Builderjones123

Drop Nuhiu.

He has had his 5 minutes of cult fame.

All we need now is a proper player in his place and I am sure the goals will return.

Loved having Lavery back.

As soon as Nuhiu went off the ball started coming straight back from our forwards...that's how they scored...he should have taken Maguire off

IMO we've got a squad of players who are more suited to soaking up pressure and hitting the opposition on the break rather than getting on the front foot from the kick-off.

For me that's why our results away are like chalk and cheese compared to our results at home. We need to find a way of being more assertive at home but asking our squad of players to be adaptable may be a problem? Players like Loovens, Drenthe, Helan etc. who have played at an higher level maybe able to do this but I suspect the vast majority of our players can't?

It comes down to what it all comes down to in the end and that is finance. Until we can afford an higher class of player or manage to push one or two through from the academy who may be able to cope with the flexibility in styles of play which are obviously needed then we are going to continue having the same problems and discussions?

As for the critisicm Nuhiu gets, if he was able to score goals on a regular basis as well as the other obvious abilities he possesses he wouldn't be playing for wednesday. His weaknesses are why we got him on a free but for me he has to be one of the first names on the team sheet because invariably we pick up points when he plays?

I'm not totally sold on Stuart Gray but I find it difficult to expect him to achieve much more with everything he currently has at his disposal? His job is simply to keep us in the championship, if he can have us safely in mid-table for a couple of seasons, even better. Unfortunately mid table obscurity is not what we want long term but I fear this is as good as it will get until the club is sold?

You cant play May and Lavery as a strike Partnership, it won't work there to similar.

AN was poor yesterday ..... But as has been stated as soon as he went off we had zero ball retention in the final third.

It's like the other thread I've seen today "we missed Semedo" 4 weeks ago the same people posting in that thread were saying Semedo isn't good enough.

Fact is you don't know what you've got until it's not there and it's the same with Nuhiu.

Edited by BD2OWL

I dont get where Lee should have been subbed at half time 

Both he and McGugan played some delicious balls in the first half and surely we are not now criticising Gray for not being able to see into the future .

Wolves were 20 % quicker at the start of the 2nd half and Lee and McGugan faded maybe then Semedo should have been brought on

Drop Nuhiu.

He has had his 5 minutes of cult fame.

All we need now is a proper player in his place and I am sure the goals will return.

Loved having Lavery back.

Have you seen our bench ? Gray has very little choice in choosing his starting line up because we have no one else pushing the players who are in the team . Equally its very difficult to change a game when you have no one who can come off the bench and change a game. This has been our problem for a long time. our bench is embarrassing . 

Thats an issue for the defenders, especially when you consider the might of Loevans and Lees.

We need to be more balanced - but look at us, worried about the role of a striker in relation to our defensive capabilities.

It's no way to approach the Lavery situation, which is like a new signing, in that he may not play for fear of disrupting the dynamic.

Build from the back yes, but to build from the front in reverse will never see us progress.