Absolutely usless clueless get Gray out fuming

Guest Builderjones123

Football isn't all about excitement unfortunately. Excitement tends to come with money, we haven't got none so gray is playing to our strengths. Our main strength is our defence, we don't have much attacking talent so inevitably our play is quite negative.

It sounded exciting at Birmingham City today.

Well, I and many others will have to take your word for it.

I caught the second half on Wednesday player. Walked the dogs for the first because I couldn't be bothered to even listen.

I must have missed the good bits.

I'm fine with you not going and fine with you stopping going cos you don't think it's worth the money. Your decision.

Comes across as a bit preachy to say games you haven't been to are boring though, especially as you missed the first half on radio, when we actually played quite well.

I drove up from London last night, took me 5 hours. Still glad I did though and feel more robbed than annoyed, and certainly not bored.

Odd post.

I'm fine with you not going and fine with you stopping going cos you don't think it's worth the money. Your decision.

Comes across as a bit preachy to say games you haven't been to are boring though, especially as you missed the first half on radio, when we actually played quite well.

I drove up from London last night, took me 5 hours. Still glad I did though and feel more robbed than annoyed, and certainly not bored.

Odd post.

Odd post?

Really?

I've driven from Berkshire regularly, and returned home the same day. Week days too. Even for Alan Irvine. Both home and away.

If you all want to unquestionably put up with that crap every week, fine.

But you don't need to wear it like a badge of honour - or, criticise those that don't and won't.

It sounded exciting at Birmingham City today.

not as exciting as when they got  beat 0-8 6 weeks ago ......i dont understand your negativity , you know the score we show a bit of promise we screw up been doing it for years & years & years & years . dont matter who the manager is they all do it .

Odd post?

Really?

I've driven from Berkshire regularly, and returned home the same day. Week days too. Even for Alan Irvine. Both home and away.

If you all want to unquestionably put up with that crap every week, fine.

But you don't need to wear it like a badge of honour - or, criticise those that don't and won't.

I didn't criticise your decision not to do that. I clearly stated that is your decision.

Just don't comment on games you haven't been to or listened to. That's what is odd.

And, thanks, but I will wear my love for my football club as a badge of honour. I am incredibly proud to be a Wednesday fan. What's wrong with that?

not as exciting as when they got  beat 0-8 6 weeks ago ......i dont understand your negativity , you know the score we show a bit of promise we screw up been doing it for years & years & years & years . dont matter who the manager is they all do it .

You don't understand my negativity?

Tell me, honestly - are you surprised that we scored 'nil' today?

Because, I'm not.

2 home wins in 14 - 3 goals at home all season (are my stats right?) - and, you're surprised at my negativity?

I don't want to go overboard - because I'm not surprised at all, but when someone tells you we are rubbish and boring you all react like the poster is a heretic. Or a pig. Or, a WUM.

Maybe they just don't like being bored to death every week - and, then have a long drive home?

I didn't criticise your decision not to do that. I clearly stated that is your decision.

Just don't comment on games you haven't been to or listened to. That's what is odd.

And, thanks, but I will wear my love for my football club as a badge of honour. I am incredibly proud to be a Wednesday fan. What's wrong with that?

So you think they only people that are important are the ones that actually attend?

The badge holders?

Good luck with that.

Didn't think it was a bad game to be fair...played some decent build up stuff, and muffed chance after chance..as did Wolves...May was profligate..lee missed an absolute sitter..Drenthe just wide...

Nuhiu had a shocker mind, and Helan was kept back by that left winger who looked decent.

Should have been out of sight after 20 minutes...now thats not something that can be said at every game at Hillsborough this year cos at times we looked like we couldn't buy a goal

Anyroad up, before you award me a medal for going..I go cos I enjoy going...when I stop going I'll do what Reading is doing....although I won't form me opinion on a dog walk and a half on Wednesday player

So you think they only people that are important are the ones that actually attend?

The badge holders?

Good luck with that.

I didn't say that either.

Stop being so defensive about people that don't go. I assure you, I appreciate that it sometimes seems like a ridiculous and stupid decision to make, to give up your entire weekend and be disappointed. I get why people don't go and I don't think they are less of a fan at all for it. My brother is the biggest Wednesday fan I know but lives in Indonesia, I don't think any less of him for not going. That isn't what I criticised you for.

The two things I did say were:

1). Don't comment on games you didn't watch of listen to.

2). I am incredibly proud to support Sheffield Wednesday.

The badge holders?

Good luck with that.

Your misguided opinion, coupled together with not actually attending the match, is a lethal combination.

We've got a hard working honest side, who will finish half way up a tough league. I don't know what you expect. Too much Sky Sports for some people on here.

Your misguided opinion, coupled together with not actually attending the match, is a lethal combination.

We've got a hard working honest side, who will finish half way up a tough league. I don't know what you expect. Too much Sky Sports for some people on here.

Quoting this cos I agree with the second para. Spot on for me, I've really enjoyed this season, despite being so rubbish at home. We've got a great bunch of hard working players who respect the club, and a manager who is getting the lost out of what we can afford. Admittedly it'd be great if we were more of a threat going forwards but let's see what we can do over next three games. Bring on Fulham next weekend!

.I go cos I enjoy going...when I stop going I'll do what Reading is doing....although I won't form me opinion on a dog walk and a half on Wednesday player

You do realise - I have been under this 'era'?

Any road, it's easy having an opinion from home. I'd still be driving home now. Absolutely fed up. No thanks.

Now, being absolutely serious - a nice lady rang me from the ticket office, last week. She said she'd noticed I'd been to quite a few home games at Hillsborough - even from distance. And. 'Would I be interested in a half year season ticket'?

(This is the truth) Fair play to the Club.

I told her (I felt awful) that I wouldn't go for free ATM - it was like 'pulling teeth'.

She then asked in all seriousness - 'can I quote you on that'?

She'd never heard the expression before.

They're more important than the ones that don't...Its why Tescos don't run out onto the street handing apples out to folk heading for Morrisons.............

They aren't anymore or any less important.

If you want to grow and not be in permanent decline.

You hold onto what you've got - and recruit more.

We can't do either ATM.

They aren't anymore or any less important.

If you want to grow and not be in permanent decline.

You hold onto what you've got - and recruit more.

We can't do either ATM.

It will be very difficult I agree, especially if supposed fans of the club take the option of walking the dog, as opposed to putting money into the club and supporting the team.

You don't understand my negativity?

Tell me, honestly - are you surprised that we scored 'nil' today?

Because, I'm not.

2 home wins in 14 - 3 goals at home all season (are my stats right?) - and, you're surprised at my negativity?

I don't want to go overboard - because I'm not surprised at all, but when someone tells you we are rubbish and boring you all react like the poster is a heretic. Or a pig. Or, a WUM.

Maybe they just don't like being bored to death every week - and, then have a long drive home?

nothing surprises me when it comes to sheffield wednesday ........this week we are boring & rubbish previous 2 weeks we were the bees knees and heading for the play offs according to some .....we are what we are a mid table outfit who´s punching just above there budget and why you expect more i dont quite understand .