Absolutely usless clueless get Gray out fuming

Guest Builderjones123

They aren't anymore or any less important.

If you want to grow and not be in permanent decline.

You hold onto what you've got - and recruit more.

We can't do either ATM.

They aren't anymore or any less important.

If you want to grow and not be in permanent decline.

You hold onto what you've got - and recruit more.

We can't do either ATM.

They are more important to the club...I'm not espousing who's a good supporter or a bad one..I fully understand why folk don't go...but to say someone who doesn't ante up £25 to the club is just as important to someone who does...is simply, basically..wrong..

Really glad the live stream didn't work tday

No different mate..It looked like it was Bufferin' live anyhow.......

Back on topic i have to question why Gray didn't change the midfield in the 2nd half when it wasn't performing.

Cos we created about 6 clearcut chances first half...just woeful finishing...

They are more important to the club...I'm not espousing who's a good supporter or a bad one..I fully understand why folk don't go...but to say someone who doesn't ante up £25 to the club is just as important to someone who does...is simply, basically..wrong..

I can't agree. And, I'm sure the Club don't either. Hence, phone calls at home, school recruitment, advertising etc, etc.

Both are equally important. It is important why people don't, can't and won't attend.

Unless you accept being taken for granted, that is.

I can't agree. And, I'm sure the Club don't either. Hence, phone calls at home, school recruitment, advertising etc, etc.

Both are equally important. It is important why people don't, can't and won't attend.

Unless you accept being taken for granted, that is.

I'm sure the club do..its basic economics....

If someone trotted up to you and gave you a tenner every week...would you not consider more important to your financial situation than someone who didn't.

As for being taken for granted Reading mate..I f.ookin' know how bad the football is at times, and when I want to stop going I will do..I go cos I enjoy the whole day , have done for years...when that goes..I will...I won't make excuses about crap football either..

You're feelin' some sort of guilt about not attending?...I don't understand that...Then you have to intimate that every bugger that goes is having their pants pulled down by the club?..as if they don't know a good team from a bad one?...

We KNOW!!!!!!!!...its just that we still like going to Hillsborough...

Edited by asteener1867

No different mate..It looked like it was Bufferin' live anyhow.......

Cos we created about 6 clearcut chances first half...just woeful finishing...

Yep but it wasn't working at all in the 2nd and there were huge gaps that Wolves were exploiting. You have to do more than just stand with your arms crossed

I'm sure the club don't..its basic economics....If someone trotted up to you and gave you a tenner every week...would you not consider more important to your financial situation than someone who didn't.As for being taken for granted Reading mate..I f.ookin' know how bad the football is at times, and when I want to stop going I will do..I go cos I enjoy the whole day , have done for years...when that goes..I will...I won't make excuses about crap football either..You're feelin' some sort of guilt about not attending?...I don't understand that...Then you have to intimate that every bugger that goes is having their pants pulled down by the club?..as if they don't know a good team from a bad one?...We KNOW!!!!!!!!...its just that we still like going to Hillsborough...

Not at all.

And, I've applauded those that do attend. Read my posts.

But blind loyalty gets my goat too. Criticising the 'heretics' does also. And, then we always have the - true fan, argument. Every bloody week.

I didn't start this 'true fan' argument, you do realise that?

But, I'm not going to apologise for saying that we are bloody predictably boring. It's crap.

Milan doesn't - I don't see why I should.

Yep but it wasn't working at all in the 2nd and there were huge gaps that Wolves were exploiting. You have to do more than just stand with your arms crossed

Yea you';re probably right MK..I was taking your post to mean at halftime, when it obviously didn't...We did lose the plot for 20 minutes...

Not at all.

And, I've applauded those that do attend. Read my posts.

But blind loyalty gets my goat too. Criticising the 'heretics' does also. And, then we always have the - true fan, argument. Every bloody week.

I didn't start this 'true fan' argument, you do realise that?

But, I'm not going to apologise for saying that we are bloody predictably boring. It's crap.

Milan doesn't - I don't see why I should.

Its not "Blind" loyalty for most...Its what they do come a Saturday, Even the moaning about it.

It wasn't predictable today either...Wednesday created more in the first half than they have done all season...

but really ..you had to be there lol

Does that usless coach/manger not see what all of owls talk see get a striker that can score and get your self out gray waste of space and I will not be going anymore till he as gone utterley clueless

Gray aint the problem ........... the tight old git who owns us is the problem .