Absolutely usless clueless get Gray out fuming

Guest Builderjones123

Guest Builderjones123

Does that usless coach/manger not see what all of owls talk see get a striker that can score and get your self out gray waste of space and I will not be going anymore till he as gone utterley clueless

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Grow up mate. We have just had two fantasic results.  Bad day at the office.   Everyone knows we need a striker and Gray is probably top of that list. 

Guest sotonowl

Does that usless coach/manger not see what all of owls talk see get a striker that can score and get your self out gray waste of space and I will not be going anymore till he as gone utterley clueless

see you boxing day jonesy,you going in the north?

Best get on the phone and tell him.... As if he probably doesn't know..... Now where is that 20 goal striker (free) tree growing again????

Guest Darkus Owlus

Shame, but we really should have known about Fatty Clarke's desire to score against us.

No not going again sick of wasting money week in and out watching gray and his usless tactics

We're midtable with one of the best defenses in the league.

Guest Builderjones123

We have got a goal scorer out on loan and playing big donkey and jock with lavrey getting ten min at we will always be mid table or bottom half