How many home games a season do you attend?

I'd go more but I live in Leicester and I don't have the cash for travel and over priced tickets. I'm going this sat which will only be my second game this season. I'm sure il leave with the same satisfied feeling as I always have that my money is better spent on other things. Very sad

I got to every home game. Usually miss Tuesday cup games such as notts county for example. I usually go to 6-7 away games a season that tend to be the closer ones such as Lancashire clubs and the Yorkshire clubs.

I was going to go to Huddersfield last weekend as I've been every year for the last few seasons but wasn't bothered more to the boring football, even joked before contemplating buying one I can't be bothered to see a 0-0!

This essentially sums up my situation. I am a season ticket holder and really make an effort not to miss any home games while getting to a few away games every year, including one bigger trip every year.

Go to all of 'em..don't blame anyone who doesn't though..we are sh*te at the minute..

Tell you a problem I do have on here though..is the sheer passion of some f.ookers who espouse what should be done, who we should buy, who the manager should be..and how upset they are when we don't win...

Then..don't bother going...

I mean if you are that "passionate"..and you can actually afford it..and do actually live in the vicinity...Where in the name of fookery are you, come a Satday?

"I'm so mad passionate about Wednesday..I refuse to go until this that an' the other"???

What a shedload of absolute tripe that is!

A legion of excuses for packing it in..bar the real one..which I honestly have no problem with..

"Ive had enough of it"

When Ive had enough of it...I'll simply state the fact...I'll not pretend a passion i haven't got anymore...a feeble excuse..about..

"I'll come back when Meggo comes comes back.."

Sadly, some feel they need that before they post on here...to blame someone. or something cos they are sick of the circus..

just ay you're sick of the circus..I'll understand it..I think most on here will understand it...

but f.ook off with the "I don't go because...."..

....cos thats tat

Do you pick your games.,..or just sorta follow a prescription..?

I went to Wembley in 91 and twice in 93.

I tend to pick big games like derby matches or promotion games. More exciting than listening to a half empty stadium booing a mediocre team.

23. Plus cup games.

Obviously I'd be happy if it was cheaper though.

If it was cheaper would you go to more games?

think the only game im gonna miss is the Blackpool one, gutted about it and working on being able to go....but its looking doubtful atm. typical its the game vs the one sh!te side in the division!

i might end up missing the midweek games (blackburn in march & brentford in april) ... but hopefully not.

Go to all of 'em..don't blame anyone who doesn't though..we are sh*te at the minute..

Tell you a problem I do have on here though..is the sheer passion of some f.ookers who espouse what should be done, who we should buy, who the manager should be..and how upset they are when we don't win...

Then..don't bother going...

I mean if you are that "passionate"..and you can actually afford it..and do actually live in the vicinity...Where in the name of fookery are you, come a Satday?

"I'm so mad passionate about Wednesday..I refuse to go until this that an' the other"???

What a shedload of absolute tripe that is!

A legion of excuses for packing it in..bar the real one..which I honestly have no problem with..

"Ive had enough of it"

When Ive had enough of it...I'll simply state the fact...I'll not pretend a passion i haven't got anymore...a feeble excuse..about..

"I'll come back when Meggo comes comes back.."

Sadly, some feel they need that before they post on here...to blame someone. or something cos they are sick of the circus..

just ay you're sick of the circus..I'll understand it..I think most on here will understand it...

but f.ook off with the "I don't go because...."..

....cos thats tat

Probably the best post I have read on here!!

Kind of sums up how I feel, we are all to eager to slate MM for not putting his hand in his pocket.....

Edited by BD2OWL