Come back Gary Megson

Bet he's on job seekers now! Can imagine the CV! Football manager reqs a job. Specializing in 25 year old out of date tactics. Have a very bad, smug, cocky attitude and talk to people Like crap but I think it makes me a better manager. All enquiries please send to the ginger hippy camp, Greno woods Sheffield!

Stoop! ........there is help available for you and your ginger affected friends! The demons can be exorcised! Don't despair any longer! The ginger will slowly turn to gray after a good few sessions!

The first stage of admittance is denial, a stage I knew all too well until my fellow cult brothers showed me the righteous path.

Buzz will be on that path, our biggest strength as a cult is our ability to show patience. As promised I have paid my double homage today in Manchester, facing east to greno woods. Later on I will be doing a live podcast of the first chapter if anyone is interested.

#unfinishedbusiness

#thegardeniscomplete

Shame his success at Bolton turned into the embarrassment of Dave Jones having to finish the job for him at Wednesday! And what a good job he did!! Thanks Dave for the best promotion in years!

Edited by Buzz