Come back Gary Megson

The cat is dead to me now! Just like Megson! I have move on! Leroy Jethro Gibbs is the New cat! Just training him to scrap with any thing ginger at the moment! He's a reight Tom!

Not that we should ahead of ourselves but has anyone else noticed that "zzzzz" is actually the natural sound made by a Buzz.

So, when Buzz says "zzzzzz" he is only being himself, he is not being negative. No. Deep down, his presence among us, his Ginger cat and his intimate knowledge of Grenoside woods are all signs of a Neophyte surreptitiously learning the ways of the cult but not ready yet to "come out" as a believer.

I think what might embolden our friend is if we can persuade Taylor Swift to come out too and declare for the Ginger one. Over to you Pauli!

Not that we should ahead of ourselves but has anyone else noticed that "zzzzz" is actually the natural sound made by a Buzz.

So, when Buzz says "zzzzzz" he is only being himself, he is not being negative. No. Deep down, his presence among us, his Ginger cat and his intimate knowledge of Grenoside woods are all signs of a Neophyte surreptitiously learning the ways of the cult but not ready yet to "come out" as a believer.

I think what might embolden our friend is if we can persuade Taylor Swift to come out too and declare for the Ginger one. Over to you Pauli!

gary megson

Buz is totally obsessed with The Cult of Megson

Edited by Simaniac Owl

Buzz is totally obsessed with the Gray revolution! Modern thinking!, innovative tactical thought process backed by the United committee! It's the only way! When we are in play offs at Christmas then the ginger colour will fade to an insipid custard yellow and will flush it's self down the drain of history never to be heard of again!!

Buzz is totally obsessed with the Gray revolution! Modern thinking!, innovative tactical thought process backed by the United committee! It's the only way! When we are in play offs at Christmas then the ginger colour will fade to an insipid custard yellow and will flush it's self down the drain of history never to be heard of again!!

lol lol gary megsonlol lol

a cat has moved into my house it is ginger

I think it has a football pedigree

it was obviously someones pet but has been estranged

I have been trying to make friends with it

but it called me a Serbian koont the other day

I wish to return it to its previous owners but need a steer

a cat has moved into my house it is ginger

I think it has a football pedigree

it was obviously someones pet but has been estranged

I have been trying to make friends with it

but it called me a Serbian koont the other day

I wish to return it to its previous owners but need a steer

Wayne,did you interfere with that cat as he was in the middle of important business.

Buzz should start his own Stuart Gray thread, where him and all the other fans of boring, negative football can discuss all our goalless, winless home matches, and share their thoughts on having Gary Taylor Fletcher spearhead our attack

I might even read it from time to time if im having trouble sleeping