Come back Gary Megson

I started one Stoop,it was called Gray by name Gray by nature,a rather appreciate title I thought.

Oh yeah I remember that one

No doubt it'll get bumped in the new season when we are drowning in nil nil draws

Don't despair Wayne, I know of a cat sanctuary where they treat psychotic ginger animals! Something in the genes apparently makes them socially inept! Don't worry tho it can be treated using special Gray pills! He will start being respectful immediately and within a week will become a class act!!

Imagine if Megson was reappointed now

Be the biggest parade weeing event since Caesar went to the party with his friend Brutus...

Comedy gold from a fan of a man who has played the worst football I've seen in years,5 home wins says it all.

Never ever ever have I been as glad to see the back of a season like I have this one.

Comedy gold from a fan of a man who has played the worst football I've seen in years,5 home wins says it all.

Never ever ever have I been as glad to see the back of a season like I have this one.

The pitch was the major reason football was so poor in most home games, Gray wanted us to play a passing game but problems with pitch led to him having to change our style which was against his principles. 

Once pitch deteriorated most of visiting teams didn't play any decent football on it either.

I think we'll see much better football next season win lose or draw on the new surface.

Eh?

Not surprisingly you seem confused

If megson wa appointed today we wouldn't need to sign any midfielders which would save us a pretty penny as they would be bypassed

We would start well but tail off by February. A 1-0 win at home to Leeds would be Megsons last game and he'd resign to go do some more

Gardening to be replaced by Vinny Jones, who despite being 5 point adrift of the automatic promotion places having played 2 games more would lead us to the promised land

Despite promotion to the premiership ginger weirdos would still suggest that megson got us promoted (it's his team you see) and that Vinny was the anti Christ

The one thing I like about Megson's sides is how he has his sides well drilled

If his sides couldn't beat anyone on talent then they always had their fitness, fight, size and set pieces to fall back on

More than one way to skin a cat

If megson wa appointed today we wouldn't need to sign any midfielders which would save us a pretty penny as they would be bypassed

We would start well but tail off by February. A 1-0 win at home to Leeds would be Megsons last game and he'd resign to go do some more

Gardening to be replaced by Vinny Jones, who despite being 5 point adrift of the automatic promotion places having played 2 games more would lead us to the promised land

Despite promotion to the premiership ginger weirdos would still suggest that megson got us promoted (it's his team you see) and that Vinny was the anti Christ

I'm glad you recognise that he would have us in touching distance of automatic promotion,it's more than Gray will achieve.

Welcome to the cult fella gary megson

Don't let them get to ya hutch!.....you are obviously a man who understands the modern way! The Gray way! Let them bask in hoof ball history whilst reminiscing about been hammered by Stevenage in greno woods!