Alan Biggs latest nonsense

Great piece of inciteful journalism. The jealous knockers will be out in force I'm sure.

Seriously if you only got an F in Gcse English, its not Biggsys fault.

Got to agree with Mr Farrell on this one ! Edited by Bluey9

reckon there will be people camped out on the uston bypass just to see the porcine hordes trundle down to the match of the season 

I'm thinking of shopping in tesco next door  so I can get near to hear what 10k fans sounds like

On what basis?....they aren't even in the same county and Colchester is nearer to Ipswich than Norwich is.

West Ham v Burnley or Aston Villa is though

We're nearer to Oldham than Ipswich and Norwich are to each other.  Just for perspective, like.....

Great piece of inciteful journalism. The jealous knockers will be out in force I'm sure.

Seriously if you only got an F in Gcse English, its not MY fault.

Corrected for you.

Guest brimowl

Reyt

im sure when bullen wanted to write his book he thought who shall I get Allan Biggs or that idiot who talks rubbish all the the time on owlstalk not much choice really

It doesn't even make sense. He starts off by moaing that Wednesdayites can't watch the United v Chezzy game because they kick off 45mins apart...then says he wants 3pm kick offs for everyone. Well if that happened we wouldn't be able to watch each others games either.

Yeah we all would rather have the traditional 3pm kick off for all games, this isn't really news is it.

I have no idea how this guy earns a living as a journalist. I read far better opinions on owlstalk every day.

Edited by Tyto Alba