Pellegrini pre match conference

James Milner has been playing at the highest level for a fairly long time considering people reckon he's 'poo poo' - been heavily involved in a very successful Manchester City. A fans favourite. He's a grafter, reliable, consistent and he's versatile. He's also never touched a drop of alcohol. Stated that whilst all his mates were on nights out, he was getting early nights, training hard and eating well..

The sort of player I'd want kids to idolise. Better him than Suarez or Rooney.

I rate Milner. 

He gets a rough time, yet you know he'll always put a shift in and actually has some decent quality. 

Suffer from the fact that he's versatile and has always been willing to do a job for whatever teams he's featured in. 

Interesting that he was getting lavished with praise when playing centrally for Villa, yet the knives have been out for him ever since City coughed up that large fee for him (not his fault). 

From what you hear he's likely to see out the last year of his contract (they refused to let him go this summer) and move on at the end of this season in order to get more regular first team football. 

He was excellent for City last season. 

Edited by SiJ

It's possible he just didn't hear the question properly you know

He went on to say we've only lost once in the last 10 so he's not completely clueless about us

He definitely seemed to just miss hear what the interviewer. There's no way he doesn't know who their next game us against. Even if it was Wadsley Wanderers he'd know.

A lot of what he said afterwards was just lazy and generic though. Basically just that Chamoionship clubs want to win....etc.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Hopefully he does underestimate us, as well as the 19 coaches, sports scientists and DVD watchers that he'll be getting information from.

Not a chance, the Owlstalk folks think he is just turning up to the match tomorrow to put a team out and romp to victory. 

He won't know owt about us. Not a thing.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I rate Milner. 

He gets a rough time, yet you know he'll always put a shift in and actually has some decent quality. 

Suffer from the fact that he's versatile and has always been willing to do a job for whatever teams he's featured in. 

Interesting that he was getting lavished with praise when playing centrally for Villa, yet the knives have been out for him ever since City coughed up that large fee for him (not his fault). 

From what you hear he's likely to see out the last year of his contract (they refused to let him go this summer) and move on at the end of this season in order to get more regular first team football. 

He was excellent for City last season. 

He was bloody fantastic against Chelsea on Sunday. Superb performance. If Ozil or Mata or somebody along those lines had been that good the media would be creaming themselves. 

Excellent player, sadly criticized due to being 'boring'. And by boring they mean very consistent, team player and one others love to play with. Bit like Darren Fletcher.

All thats wrong with English football...

History forgotten by tuppenny hapenny managers from foreign fields that can't comprehend why 30'000 turn up in what he sees as a backwater of football..

I couldn't get a ticket for the game tomorrow..fair enough I had me season ticket but not enough points...and I needed 3...tickets

but I hope to fokery The Owls fans make that tw*t look over his shoulder and wonder what all the noise is about..He might get an inkling of what English football is about then...

The Premier league is full of wanderin' wealthy know nowts of coaches and managers that thgink if its outside of London, Manchester and Liverpool ..it doesn't matter...

Fookin'wake up call tomorrow mate I hope..

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARRDSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you bitter?

It's possible he just didn't hear the question properly you know

He went on to say we've only lost once in the last 10 so he's not completely clueless about us

Finally, someone else who bothered to listen to the rest of the interview. He clearly misheard the question which apparently either makes him a two hat or illustrates everything that's wrong with the modern game!