Does anyone agree?

Why be critical on the back of a victory.

Wednesday_jack get off my screen, we have the second best defensive record in England and your slating a midfielder filling in at right back

Facts don't lie.....

He was bloody awful....that's the fact!!! I don't accept the rubbish about a he's a midfielder, he's our player of the year based on playing the position he did last night and we could have been 2-0 at HT last night on his errors alone. As I said in my post we can't comsin as we got a 2-0 victory away from home. He was a 5 at best and that is based on the second half....factual and simple. Forget the rest of the season the rating are based on last night only

He was bloody awful....that's the fact!!! I don't accept the rubbish about a he's a midfielder, he's our player of the year based on playing the position he did last night and we could have been 2-0 at HT last night on his errors alone. As I said in my post we can't comsin as we got a 2-0 victory away from home. He was a 5 at best and that is based on the second half....factual and simple. Forget the rest of the season the rating are based on last night only

How dare you only give him a 5.

I demand you give him a 7 or get off my screen.

lol lll

Why be critical on the back of a victory?

I'm glad SG doesn't think like you. You need to look at the positives AND negatives from every game win, lose or draw.

The idea of this is to try and improve it in the upcoming games which we also need to get a result from

How dare you only give him a 5.

I demand you give him a 7 or get off my screen.

lol lll

Honestly fedor, some folk live with their head inside a jam jar...they can't see the bigger picture!!

Twice they broke down the left in the first half n palmer was no where and was rescued once by lee's and once by Westwood...the shot that rattled to post came from palmer not doing his job. His distribution in the first half was utter garbage. Yes he improved 100% in the second half and that rescued him last night hence the rating of 5

I'm glad SG doesn't think like you. You need to look at the positives AND negatives from every game win, lose or draw.

The idea of this is to try and improve it in the upcoming games which we also need to get a result from

SG is critical, he was of our first half performance last night, as he was re the Bolton disappointment

Any individual or business should aim for improvement, however well they perform there is always room for critical appraisal and improvement. If Bolt wins a race but wasnt as fast as his last race do you think he thinks never mind? Of course not, same with the demands Sir Alex made on his team at Man Utd., and thats what seperates the great from the standard.

Honestly fedor, some folk live with their head inside a jam jar...they can't see the bigger picture!!

Twice they broke down the left in the first half n palmer was no where and was rescued once by lee's and once by Westwood...the shot that rattled to post came from palmer not doing his job. His distribution in the first half was utter garbage. Yes he improved 100% in the second half and that rescued him last night hence the rating of 5

But you haven 't given him a 7 .

Give him a 7 or I will spit my dummy out and throw this rattle out of my pram.

FFS it's based on a player rating thread. People have given individual ratings for players based on their performance last night.

Not every player has to be great just because we won.

No, but we werent that good tonight. Brum played us better than we were.

Really happy, think SG is doing a Sterling job. Defensivt we look really solid, but there is still room for improvement. If you fail to see this, I suggest chess.

I disagree, I thought we were excellent, not classy free flowing football, just a very hard working dogged display, an ugly win which was hard fought with everyone pulling together. 

:ghoulguy:

SG is critical, he was of our first half performance last night, as he was re the Bolton disappointment

Any individual or business should aim for improvement, however well they perform there is always room for critical appraisal and improvement. If Bolt wins a race but wasnt as fast as his last race do you think he thinks never mind? Of course not, same with the demands Sir Alex made on his team at Man Utd., and thats what seperates the great from the standard.

100% agree. Not sure my original post came across correctly

FFS it's based on a player rating thread. People have given individual ratings for players based on their performance last night.

Not every player has to be great just because we won.

Again I 100% agree. Against a better side in the first half we should have been 2 or 3 down based on OUR performance

Utter poo .....why cant people understand that 10 players can be outstanding and Nuhiu utter garbage and still come up with a good team performance

Its like saying if a cricket team puts 600 on in the first innings, the opener that gets 200 should be classed as playing as well as the bloke who got a duck because its a team game

Fixed it for you...

Some people think that because they've played a few games at Sunday league level with their mates, that they know what they're talking about.

Check out the stick some of the numpties on here have been giving to Stevie May.

The boy is feeding off scraps, yet all the neverbeens and neverwillbe's can't wait to get on his back.

Anyone with half a brain can see he's a talent.

I think its more the case with Nuhiu Hoots.  The stick Nuhiu gets is ludicrous.