Call me old fashioned

Guest Fedor

Me too. Nowt better than a good brawl before the match and launch some bog rolls on't pitch when teams come out.

furhter more I expect my bovril to be brought to the kiosks in stainless steel buckets and poured into the urns with no regard to health and safety. oh and the pies should be piled on a shelf at the back in unhygienic conditions and burn the skin off the inside of your gob!!

Apart from that I like modern football

Me too. Nowt better than a good brawl before the match and launch some bog rolls on't pitch when teams come out.

furhter more I expect my bovril to be brought to the kiosks in stainless steel buckets and poured into the urns with no regard to health and safety. oh and the pies should be piled on a shelf at the back in unhygienic conditions and burn the skin off the inside of your gob!!

You were doing quite well with your sarcasm but then failed. I take it that you've not bought a pie in the ground recently? 

Ah , good old days 

You're ...and ...Carbone...

I could accept it with a fancy Dan foreigner.

But not with a couple of average Championship/ League One British lads.