The big question for Gray

Saturday against Derby, do we dare go two up top? Not an easy decision, and bearing in mind, we got it wrong last season They are very strong in midfield, well all over really, but particularly in midfield where they like to dominate. We were excellent on Saturday in this area, although tonight we were equally as impressive, albeit against lesser opposition, with only two in the middle. It's a tough call and one I wouldn't like to make. If I had to, I'd probably err on the side of caution and match them in midfield, then perhaps throw on Madine and May in an attempt to win the game. A big decision though.

Guest JonTheOwl66

He'll start with last Saturdays team and formation - injuries permitting.

That's my bet.

I'd be extremely surprised if Stevie May doesn't start.

Saturday against Derby, do we dare go two up top? Not an easy decision, and bearing in mind, we got it wrong last season They are very strong in midfield, well all over really, but particularly in midfield where they like to dominate. We were excellent on Saturday in this area, although tonight we were equally as impressive, albeit against lesser opposition, with only two in the middle. It's a tough call and one I wouldn't like to make. If I had to, I'd probably err on the side of caution and match them in midfield, then perhaps throw on Madine and May in an attempt to win the game. A big decision though.

Let them worry about us

I'd be extremely surprised if Stevie May doesn't start.

Me too, though I think I'd rather us have him on the bench, keep it solid for 60 minutes and bring him on to raise the crowd and hopefully make an impact against tiring defenders.

I'd keep the same team from the Brighton game.

The lads have earned the shirt, they should keep it.

However I'm defo worried at our lack of wide men we need an option to keep Maguire and mags on there toes.

Unless we can push coke out wide to accomadate another c/m

Edited by Maddogbob

I'd be tempted to go 4-5-1.

The team picks itself until we get to the striker.....

May only just arrived...

Nuhiu is better suited to 4-4-2 & isn't prolific....

Madine doesn't have the work rate (imo) to play the lone striker role....

Decisions decisions!!

Guest s11 owl

Let them worry about us

they will play to their strengths, its more us worrying about them, restricting them, and trying to nick it, sad but true

Me too, though I think I'd rather us have him on the bench, keep it solid for 60 minutes and bring him on to raise the crowd and hopefully make an impact against tiring defenders.

Stevie scored 27 goals aginst many non tiring defenders. A proven goal scorer deserves the start.

I would agree - id like to see us dictating things at home but derby are a good side and I would star with same as Saturday and use May and maybe Madine as impact subs after an hour or so if we're still in the game.

Would take a draw against them on Saturday.