TableGazers Thread 2014-2015

As an established member of the Table Gazer's Society, I must respectfully point out to Malden Owl that table-gazing at this point in the season is crucial, as this may be one of the only times of the season you will gaze upon our name without having to go to the effort of scrolling down.

lol

The concept of the table gazer thread is good.  It only attracts the optimistic sort in the first place and then only if we're winning.  It's the gazing part that's important.  Table watcher wouldn't be at all the same.

I'm always gazing regardless of whether we are winning or not. If we are winning it's to work out how much more we need to do to go up and if losing to stay up. Always take an optimistic, usually over optimistic view when gazing. It's good for the soul!

I enjoy the all inclusive nature of table gazing. My football career is over but I feel I've got a good 50 years of table gazing still ahead of me and I'm excited to see what that future will bring.

I'll look back on my 50+ year table gazing career and be able to recall tables as wide ranging as the 'Brooklyn Beckham Memorial League' to the 'Zystatium of Outer Bloevius: Intergalactic Leader of Men, Women and Bloevians Intergalactic Challenge League'

I'll be able to cast my mind back by literally casting out into memories waters as technology will have evolved such that everyone will have their own private Memory Lake, Alzheimer's will be a thing of the medical past but Memory Pirates will be rife, their greatest bounty? Table gazing memories, stolen and sold on the black market to tablegazers of a dodgy persuasion...

or am I getting a bit carried away...?

To much talk of table gazing and not enough actual table gazing going on in here. Bah, i stopped gazing myself to write this. Its not as easy as it looks.

Exactly right matey

This threads all talk and no gazing

I'm too hard core for this thread these days.

Don't worry.

With the 20 goals a season striker, and top quality additions, promised by Milan on 10th April, we won't be far off challenging for promotion as Milan promised.

I am sure he wasn't intending on spending somebody else's money at that time, so all looking good.

Trust in Milan, he'll not let us stagnate I am sure, surely we will build upon this excellent start.

Players doing their bit, fans doing theirs, manager excelling. I'm sure Milan wishes to play his part too now after his early season promises.

No pressure though. Plenty of time. It's only 16 Aug FFS.

Edited by theowlsman

I enjoy the all inclusive nature of table gazing. My football career is over but I feel I've got a good 50 years of table gazing still ahead of me and I'm excited to see what that future will bring.

I'll look back on my 50+ year table gazing career and be able to recall tables as wide ranging as the 'Brooklyn Beckham Memorial League' to the 'Zystatium of Outer Bloevius: Intergalactic Leader of Men, Women and Bloevians Intergalactic Challenge League'

I'll be able to cast my mind back by literally casting out into memories waters as technology will have evolved such that everyone will have their own private Memory Lake, Alzheimer's will be a thing of the medical past but Memory Pirates will be rife, their greatest bounty? Table gazing memories, stolen and sold on the black market to tablegazers of a dodgy persuasion...

or am I getting a bit carried away...?

Having to ask would say that you were.

How many games did it take us to get 4 points last year?

If we keep up our current form we should get automatic promotion. 2pts per game x 46 games = 92 pts. That should do.

We might even better that because we have only played potentially play off standard sides so far. Wait until we get amongst the relegation fodder and our 27 goals per season striker finds his feet.

(If Carlsberg did tablegazing...)

Edited by prowl

How many games did it take us to get 4 points last year?

If we keep up our current form we should get automatic promotion. 2pts per game x 46 games = 92 pts. That should do.

We might even better that because we have only played potentially play off standard sides so far. Wait until we get amongst the relegation fodder and our 27 goals per season striker finds his feet.

(If Carlsberg did tablegazing...)

On the cusp of incredulity...i like it.